The Date (2)

~ (Y/N)'s Playlist: Crazy in Love by Beyonce ~

Have you ever tasted Pizza that was more expensive than the shoes on your feet?

Well, now I can say I have, and it's damn good.

The place Giorno had reserved was private. Nobody was around and we were able to be completely engrossed with each other as we ate and held a wandering conversation. The room was pretty spacious for two people. The lights were dim and the view given to us was like nothing else. Napoli was so beautiful from this angle, everything about the situation was truly breathtaking.

Now back to the important part: The Pizza

Giorno insisted that the one thing we get on the menu was the classic Margherita Pizza. I scanned the menu to see if there were any appetizers I may have wanted in addition but when my eyes accidentally landed on the price of the one large pizza we ordered, my stomach churned.

"You look sick. Are you okay mio amore?" Giorno inquired with small dots of worry in his voice.

"I'm fine Giorno I just....How can pizza of all things be that expensive?" He laughed at my question then took my hand in his.

"Maybe the Pizza was made by  a stand user and it gives us special powers." He joked and we both let out small giggles at the thought. Can you imagine? A stand user that cooks with his stand? Couldn't be me.

No matter the price or the person who made it, the pizza was amazing. The tomato tasted like it had been picked from its vine only moments ago and the cheese melted like a dream when it blended with the sauce on my tongue. The basil, the spinach, everything! Perfezionare!

"Abbacchio and Bruno brought me here once to taste the wine they age in house. I tried the pizza once and now this is one of my favorite restaurants." He recalls. His blue eyes are admiring the view and the dimly lit room but soon they come to admire me as I ate. I covered my mouth as I chewed on pure instinct and looked away with small dust of blush on my cheeks.

"I can see why," I add after I swallow my bite and pick up a third piece from the ornate plate in front of us. "The food is amazing and the place is beautiful."

"I'm glad you think so. The owner and I are pretty close so anytime you feel like coming back, we'll have this room. It's the Don's 'suite' for any time we eat here." My eyes widened at his impressive connections. Even if this was just a restaurant, Giorno maintained a good enough connection here to have his own private room. This place must make him and whoever was in charge of this area a lot of money.

The Pizza was just about finished when the clock struck 12. Giorno stood and offered me his arm and together we walked out of the room and out the grand doors of the restaurant, onlookers ogled both of us and I almost pulled away from him. We were in public, it was easier to spot and see who I was especially when I was next to the man that held all of Italy in his palm. Small whispers overwhelmed  me but one comment stood out to my ears:

"It's the Queen. I haven't seen her by his side in years. I would recognize that face anywhere."

"Giorno people are talking." I mumble a bit desperate and look to him for any words. He leans closer to my ear and whispers:

"Just ignore them mio amore, The people just recognize you and appreciate you. That's all." He guides me to sit in the sports car pulled to the curb by a chauffeur and we are zooming away from the large and intricate restaurant and to wherever the race is. Oh shit the race! How could I forget that! 

"Giorno, how long has it been since you raced?" I questioned him, praying that I wasn't about to die on some makeshift 'Tokyo Drift' course because Giorno wanted to remember what it was like to race.

"I dabble in the underground racing scene from time to time. It brings in a lot of money if you consider that I rarely ever lose. But it's been more of a hobby than anything." He was always good at racing and I knew because I was always in the car next to him. I was a sort of prize woman and he loved to flaunt what was his through dance. 'The Golden Couple' 'The King and Queen of Naples', that is where it all came from.

The atmosphere started to get dark as more and more functioning lamps diminished behind us. The unusual darkness started to swirl around us until finally, bright lights colored neon burned my eyes. Giorno pulls the car to a stop then winks at me before he's stepping out of the car and waving at some of the familiar competitors and spectators that are trying to hoot and holler over the ground-shaking dubstep music. Looking around as I take my steps out I notice that almost nothing has changed. Girls still barely wearing anything in the arms of racers who 'claim' them for the night and most everybody dancing to the electric beats.

I guess I could try to....fit in I thought to myself as I chuckled at my plan. There was no denying that I wanted Giorno, just feeling his light touches lit my skin on fire. Now I could put on a show and make him feel the same way.

When I step to him, my movements are extra slow and sensual. He cocks his eyebrow in question but soon enough his eyes are drinking me in and he is under my spell. Our eyes never leave each other as I circle him closely. My gaze is daring him to touch me as I come to a halt in front of him and run curious fingers along the fabric covering his chest. The music fills my body and I tune out the excited cheering of the crowds and focus on the fire lighting his body and soul. With a smooth turn, I press my body against his and feel his hot breath fan over my neck. I drop with the music and rise against him slowly, reveling in the way his hands travel along my body and trace my curves.

Then finally, to seal my claim, I turned my head just enough for our lips to meet.

And my crowd goes wild. Their cheers almost cover up the siren that tells the racers to take their positions. We break away to wave at the spectators with winning smiles before elegantly taking our seats in the golden sports car. Once we are settled, I lean over the dash and place a good luck kiss on his cheek.

"Don't forget your seatbelt, Bella." He cheeses and lets the engine rev twice.

Soon the lights in front of us are blinking steady numbers.

3

2

1

and we are off!

_____

Long story short: Giorno dusted the competition and went home with a 2,000 euro pot.

The joyride home wasn't rushed. We rolled down the windows to let the Italian air flow through our hair and fill our lungs as we laughed the night away.

We made it home late, around 2 AM. Together we stumbled through the dark apartment with the challenge of no source of light to guide us. We carefully climbed the stairs to Lucrezia's room and gently cracked open the door to check on her together. Once we were satisfied with the sleeping image of  Lucrezia and Dulce, we turned to each other with words clawing at our throats. Our night together had ended and there was a lot to say.

We were quick to decide that we didn't want to say anything. We wanted to let our bodies do the talking.

I had pounced on him and attacked him with eager open-mouthed kisses once the door to her room was closed. His kisses were just as desperate as his hands ignited a path along my body. I feel his hands under my legs so I jump and hang onto him tight by his shoulders, deepening the kiss as I raise myself. He carries me to the end of the hall and fumbles with the door to his room, but once it's open, he slides us both in and the heat between us is sweltering and almost too much to bear.

_________

Y'all know what's coming next *wink wonk*