infiltration (3)

His strange politeness struck a chord. It confused me more than anything. Was he being sarcastic? Or is he so young that he still had to respect Giorno as his elder?

Our eyes meet at the same time and he nods his head, giving me all the orders I had needed. We were going to fight this kid.

"If that's the case, I hope you don't mind if my wife joins this encounter." I shiver at his words. I loved the almost possessive tone he had. Confidence dripped from his handsome grin as he steadied his feet and adjusted the cuffs of his suit.

"Whether the lady joins and dies is your decision, Don Giovanna. But I have a certain feeling that I've met you somewhere else before, Mrs.Giovanna." His eyes narrow and the smirk that crawls up his face is undeniable. He wasn't clad in black this time...there was no more hiding this man from me.

This is the fucker that ruined my marriage!

I summon Destiny and the boy across from me presents his stand as well, Giorno is last to reveal his Golden Experience that reflects the hard light of the room and casts a nice golden filter to the room that glitters as the stand shifts his pose. God was he something to admire.

Destiny is quick to regurgitate the heavy metal object my heart desired, and once it's dropped in my hand, I breathe in as I quickly raise the barrel and let off three shots. All three bullets raced towards the boy and land perfectly next to each other. But I'm not able to smile at my work, as no blood leaks from the open wounds that dotted his chest.

"Giorno they didn't penetrate, what is this guy?"

Giorno wasn't able to reply as the light yet hearty laugh of the boy in front of us filled the space and echoed down. He must be really trying to make me mad now, that little shit!

"You brought a gun to a Stand fight? You never learn, do you Mrs.Giovanna?"

Giorno swift movements are barely caught in the corner of his eyes. The three bullets and stupid laughter buying him time to get a bit closer before he quickly lunges and strikes our opponent. But before GE's punch could connect, the likes of his stand are revealed as the bulky and much taller stand grabs his fist and guides it to a halt. 

"Red Light Special!"

Within a blink of an eye, something starts growing along Giorno's arm like a catalyzed fungus. But the silvery color tells me that's not what it is at all. The rest of his body moves, trying to pull his arm back to his side but his arm keeps him still like stone.

Wait..that's it! Stone!  

I let the cold steel of the trigger root me to earth and let off two more shots to his head. The two bullets let of sparks as they ricochet off of the boys head and cause him to barely wince. I throw 'The Emporers' gun to Destiny and command her to switch once again to card number 1, "The Magician!"

Destiny's body shifted this time, platinum skin melting away to a cool aqua. Her form was drip dripping away like liquid. That's what she was, water.

If I'm gonna beat solid stone, I'll have to use the elements.

With the distance between us, I conjured a wave from my stands hands and willed it to grow more and more. I was gonna need a lot of water to soak this bastard. With grace, I let the wave tumble towards the man of stone. Upon impact, he turns his head to me with a glare.

"Is a little water supposed to hurt?" He raises his second arm and aims it at me. Spikes begin to protrude from his knuckles, each rock shaped and sharpened to the likeness of a knife. Within a breath, all four knives are shot at me. But I'm quick to duck and slide left. 

He powers up another shot.

Fighting Gold {Giorno x Reader}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें