Chandler Riggs imagine for Sofia (ActionandScifan)

Sorry it's late.

---------------------------

Sofia's P.O.V

I turned on my phone to check what time it is, and it's 5:30. That means about 10 minutes or less till my boyfriend, Chandler, comes to pick me up for our date.

He never told me where we were going. He just said to wear something casual, preferably just skinny jeans and a shirt.

That's exactly what I went for. I'm wearing light blue skinny jeans with a white 'Blink-182' shirt with white vans. I love my outfit ^.^

*phone rings*

Yes! It's Chandler <3

*The Conversation*

"Hey" I said to Chandler, once I answered.

"Hey baby! I'm outside!" Chandler said.

"Okay babe! Be there in a bit!" I said.

"Okay.....I love you!" Chandler chuckled.

"I love you too" I said with a giggle.

*the conversation*

Chandler hung up.

I quickly grabbed my wallet and my small backpack and walked downstairs. I said a my 'goodbyes' to my parents and went outside. I saw Chandler was sitting in a chair on my porch.

"Hey babe! You look beautiful!" Chandler said, when he saw me.

"Thanks" I said in a nervous giggle, while blushing.

"Ready to go?" Chandler asked.

I nodded.

"Good" Chandler chuckled, while grabbing my hand.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we began walking.

"To our favorite place!" Chandler said with a smirk.

I thought for a while, and said with a hopeful yet questioning tone "Yogurt Zone?"

"Nope!" Chandler said.

"Awww!" I said faking hurt.

"Just kidding, of course it's Yogurt Zone!" Chandler giggled.

"You meany! You tricked me for a second!" I playfully whined.

Chandler was still laughing.

"You still love me though!" Chandler said and kissed my cheek.

"Your lucky I do!" I said with a chuckle.

"I love you, Sofia" Chandler said.

"I love you too, Chandler" I said.

We smiled like idiots, while we continued to walk.

*Skip the rest of the walk, at Yogurt Zone*

"So babe, what flavor are you going to get?" Chandler asked, as he grabbed a cup for me and himself. He handed me a cup.

"Umm.... Y/F/Y/F!" I said in excitement. (Y/F/Y/F= Your Fave Yogurt Flavor)

Chandler laughed at my excitement.

"Well I'm going to get Chocolate" Chandler responded.

"You better share! Cause sharing is caring!" I said with a smirk.

"Of course! I always share my food with you!" Chandler giggled.

I let out a small giggle and served myself my yogurt while Chandler served his.

I finished serving myself first, so I looked around for a seat, since the place was full.I noticed a small table for two by the window. Perfect!

I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist, one hand was holding a chocolate flavor yogurt. Chandler ;)

"Did you find a seat for us?" Chandler asked, as he put his head on my shoulder.

"Yeah, over there" I said and pointed to the seat by the window.

"Perfect" Chandler said with a smile, and pulled back from our embrace, then hold my hand as he dragged me to the seat.

When we got to our seat, we began to talk about random stuff. From what's going on in season 5 of TWD to just our personal life's. We took some pictures and share some of our yogurt. We laughed,giggled, smile, talk. We just had fun. We got some weird looks from some people, but We were to dumb to care.

When it was getting late, we left to my house.

*at the house*

"Thanks for today, Chandler. I had fun!" I said with a smile.

"Anything for you, darling"Chandler said, hugging me. I hugged him back and All the sudden, it started to rain.

"Well, know that it's raining, you can't go home walking in the rain, why don't you spend the night?My Parents won't mind" I asked as we pulled back from the hug.

"I would love too!" Chandler said.

We got inside, walked up to my parents and told them that Chandler was going to stay, they said it was fine. Chandler and I rushed to my room and cuddle and watched movies. It was a fun day.