You're Still The One........ Carl Grimes Imagine....(Part4)

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated! I have exams till Wednesday :/ My district makes us take exams at the end of each 6 weeks.
BUT,  I don't have school today cause of the bad weather (Snow and Ice....again) .

-----——--------------------------

Y/N P.O.V

"Wow! Tonight was amazing, James!" I said, as James and I went back to my house from our date.

"Yes. It was.... Umm..... Y/N? " James said.

"Yes?" I responded with a smile.

"I know its barely our first date...... but will you be my girlfriend?" James asked me with a huge smile.

My smile turned into a frown. I don't really wanna be his girlfriend. I just wanted to go out..... as friends. Nothing more. Nothing less. Even though Carl cheated, I'm still inlove with him.
Once I realized that I haven't given him an answer, I took a deep breath and responded.
"I'm sorry, James, but no. You're a great guy and all, but I love Carl. Even though he cheated on me, I will always be in love with him" I said.

James smile turned into a "mad" frown.
"That jerk hurt you! That jerk left you for another girl! And you still wanna be with him?" James said in an angry tone.

"Yes! Cause I feel like he didn't meant it to happened. Maybe he was happy to see her and he 'thought' he still loved her." I said.

"I think its dumb that YOU think he still has feelings for you..... He looks really happy with Lindsey" James said with a smirk.

"Well..... I never give up on love." I said, confidently.

"Whatever. I'm leaving. Bye!" James said, and stormed off.

I sighed and opened the door to my house.

Luckily, no one was downstairs. Rick is working today. And Judith is at a day car center. That only leaves me with Carl in the house..... probably even Lindsey.

I sighed , again, and then jogged up the stairs.

When I reached the top of the stairs, I realized Lindsey wasn't here, since it was really quite.

"Hello? Is anybody here?" I called out.

"Just me!" I heard Carl say from his room.

"Okay! Ill be in my room" I said and walked to my room.

I ended up taking a shower , putting on some comfy clothes and then I fell asleep on my bed.

--------------Next morning-------------

****Carl's P.O.V

Okay, I stayed up all night planning something special for today! I can't tell anyone! And no one can destroy my day.

I heard a knock on the front door and then I heard someone open the door.

"Carl! Lindsey is here!" My dad yelled.

I spoke to soon. Apparently Lindsey can ruin my day.

I sighed and walked downstairs.

"Hey baby!" Lindsey said as I reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Hey...." I said awkwardly.

"I was thinking you and I could go out today."

"Listen Lindsey...... We're over. I thought I still loved you but I guess I was just happy to see you again...I USE to love you though. And I know that I LOVE Y/N" I said confidently.

"Isn't she dating James? Why would you be wasting your time with someone who is taken instead of someone who is single? " Lindsey said.

"They aren't dating.... that I know of.... but either way I wouldn't care. I would do anything to get back!" I said, defensibly.

"Ugh... I wonder why I wasted my time on you. I'm leaving!" Lindsey said,  with an angry tone.

As She stormed out of the house, My dad walked out the kitchen into the living room, where I was.

"You really love Y/N?" My dad said.

I nodded. "Yes! And my mission today is to get her back!" I said and left the house in order to get some stuff for this special day.

Plus, its barely 10:20 am. I have plenty of time.

---------------------

***** Y/N's P.O.V

I heard a knock on my room door,  causing me to wake up.

"Y/N! I'm going to work, Judith is at the day car center and Carl is out! Just thought you should know!" Rick said through the door.

"Okay!" I said and sat up my bed to stretch.

Maybe Carl went out with Lindsey...
I groaned at the thought of seeing them together. I got up and walked to my closet , choose some clothes and got ready.

I feel like something HUGE is going to happen today..... but idk if its good or bad. Is Carl going to do something for Lindsey which will cause me being upset?

----------4:45P.M--------(still in Y/N's P.O.V)

After almost a whole day of me being home alone, Carl came into the house.
Well I hope it's Carl. I don't know who it is yet, since I'm in my room. I'm scared.... it could be a person trying to kill me.

"I'm home!" I heard Carl yelled out through out the house.

"Okay!" I yelled back.

When I found out it was just Carl,  I sighed in relief.

I heard him jogging up the stairs and into his room, closing his door.

-------1 hour later (still in Y/N's P.O.V)

Its been an hour since Carl got back. Ever since he came back, he kept on going up and down the stair for so many time.

"Y/N ? Can you come here for a sec?" I heard Carl asked.

"Sure!" I said as I set my book down, got up from my bed and walked to Carl's room.

"Do I just walk in? Or do you have to unlock the door? " I asked as I stood outside his door.

"Walk in!" I heard him said.

I shrugged, opened the door and gasped.

To Be Continue ......... what will happen next?
I will update tomorrow. Cx

||||||||||||||||||||

A/N; Hey guys! I already explained why I havent updated at the very beginning of this chapter.
What did you guys think of the episode of TWD from last Sunday? I personally thought it was AMAZING!
Anyways, I was thinking you guys and I can talk! If you guys wanna fangirl over Carl/Chandler , bands, fangirl and talk after every show of TWD or just talk about stuff. PM/DM me

Well, ill update tomorrow!  Bye-bye my lollipops!  I love you! Thank you for everyone for reading,  voting, sharing, adding to their library and much more! I love you all!
Fair Winds! PEACESKIES!