Short Chandler Riggs imagine for Mackenzie (BieberGiggles143)

Authors note; Sorry it's late I had exams. Hope you liked it. Sorry it sucked.

I am currently at my boyfriend, Chandler's, house to take care of him. He got a really bad fever. His mom worked so she called me to take care of him.
"Babe!" I heard Chandler groaned from upstairs. I was downstairs making him some soup.
"Coming!" I said and walked upstairs to his room.
"What's up?" I asked as I walked into his room.
"Is the food almost ready?" Chandler asked in his raspy deep voice.
"Yes babe. Let me go and serve you some! Give me a few minutes babe!" I said smiling.
"Your the best baby!" Chandler while clutching his stomach and groaning.
"Thanks!" I said and turned around and ran to the kitchen. I grabbed a bowl from the shelf, walked over to the stove and served some soup. I set down the bowl of soup on the counter, walked to the shelf again and grabbed a cup. I poured some apple juice after. I put it in a tray and I walked upstairs to Chandler's room.
"Thanks baby!" Chandler said with his groggy voice as I walked into his room.
"Your welcome babe. Now eat up so you can feel better!" I said in a cheery mood.
"Can we watch a movie ?" Chandler asked me as he sat up and grabbed he tray.
"Sure which one?" I asked him.
"Despicable Me 2!" Chandler said as he took a sip of the soup.
"Okay let me put it on then" I said and walked over to his DVD stand. He had over 100 movies (:O). I searched all the movies and I finally found it. I tuned around and Chandler was devouring the soup.
"What? I liked how you make the soup!" Chandler said.
"It's fine" I giggled and put the movie on and walked to his bed.
"How are you feeling, Baby?" I asked.
"I'm feeling good" Chandler said smiling.
"Good. Did you finish the soup?" I asked as I saw his bowl which was empty.
"Yeah it was really good!" Chandler said smiling.
"I'm glad you like it!" I said as I pulled him closer.
"Babe I'm going to get you sick!" Chandler said in a panic tone.
"It's worth it! I don't care if I get sick! I want to hug you!" I said.
"Fine. It will be my turn to take care of you when you get sick!" Chandler said smiling.
"Okay!" I giggle.
"Thanks for taking care of me, Mackenzie! I love you!" Chandler said with a smirk.
"Your welcome I will always be here for you! And I love you too" I said with a smile.
"And I will always be here for you!" Chandler said smiling.
We cuddled and watched the movie.
"Babe! I almost forgot about your medicine!" I said as I jumped out of bed and ran to the kitchen.
"No babe!" Chandler groaned.
"It's for your best!" I said as I poured medicine into a spoon. I heard Chandler groaned from upstairs.
I giggled and walked upstairs slowly and carefully, trying not to spill medicine.
Once I reached the room I saw Chandler covering his mouth with his hands.
"Open up babe!" I said smiling as I got closer to Him.
Chandler shook his hand no.
"Please babe you will get better!" I begged him.
"Will you kiss me more when I get better?" Chandler asked with a smirk.
"Yes" I said smiling.
Chandler immediately open his mouth and swallowed the medicine.
"Ugh! It tastes bad!" Chandler said making a face.
"It make you feel better though!" I replied.
"Yeah then I'll get millions of kisses!" Chandler said.
"Now lets go watch another movie!" I said as I walked to his DVD stand.
"How about we watch Rio?" I suggested.
"Okay put it on and come here!" Chandler said as he patted the empty space on the bed.
I giggled and quickly put the movie on and got on the bed next to Chandler.
"I love you" I said smiling.
"I love you too!" He responded.
The rest of the day we spent watching movies and cuddled. I also have him medicine every 4 hours. He would always groan but then he would just take the medicine. The next day I got sick and Chandler was feeling better so he took care of me. What a lovely boyfriend!!! ;)

Authors note; I'm currently working on Hazzappeninboyz Imagine then I have to write imagines for
-Dedeandsimon
-Directioner3270 (You need to tell me what you want it about please! :D)
-Riggie_for_life_ ( You also need to tell me what you want it about please! :D )
-Forever_hungreh