CHANDLER RIGGS IMAGINE FOR AMII

Sorry it sucked. Sorry I took too long. Some horrible things happen /.\ I couldn’t write cause of it :’(

Amii’s P.O.V

*9 AM*

WOW! It has been exactly one year since Chandler and I have been boyfriend and girlfriend. Over the past 2 weeks, Chandler and I have planned to go to Hurricane Harbor at 11; 00 am and that he is going to pick me up at 10; 30 am. I have like 2 hours left so I think I should get ready. I got up from my bed and grabbed my phone and put some ALL TIME LOW AND OTHER BANDS on. I walked into my bathroom with my phone in my hand and I set my phone in the bathroom counter and I took a long shower.

*9:57AM *

I just finished taking a shower. I grabbed my towel and wrap it around my body; I grabbed my phone and walked to my bedroom. I plugged my phone on the speakers and walked to my closet.  I saw my new pair of black shorts, my BLACK VEIL BRIDES and white converse. Yeah, I’m not that girly. I quickly got dressed and ran downstairs to the kitchen. I made myself some cereal. I finished my cereal in 5 minutes. I walked back upstairs to my room, then to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I finished I grabbed my black side bag and put my iPod, my camera and my key.

*10; 30 AM**Phone Rings*

*Phone conversation*

“Hey princess I’m outside. Happy 1 Year anniversary” Chandler said happily

“Happy 1 Year anniversary to you too. Ohh okay I’ll be there in a minute” I said excitedly

“Okay I love you, Bye” He said.

“I love you too, Bye” I said.

I hung up. I grabbed my side bag and ran downstairs while texting my mom (Who was at work) that I’m leaving with Chandler. I walked out the door and locked the door. Then I walked to the car that Chandler was in. His chuffer was driving us to Hurricane Harbor.

“Hey princess Happy 1 Year anniversary” Chandler said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

“Hey baby” I said as I gave him a kiss on his cheek.

“Hello Amii I am Louis I will be your chuffer for today.” The chuffer, Louis said.

“Nice meeting you Louis” I said smiling.

“Nice meeting you too. Now, let’s get going” Louis said and began to drive.

The whole car ride to Hurricane Harbor was full of laughter and loud noises. Well we were all singing to Foo Fighter’s. It was just plain awesome.

I looked out the window and I could finally see the whole water park.

“Were here” Louis said as he parked the car.

“Thanks Louis” I said as I got out of the car.

“Thanks Louis, here is $550 for being an awesome chuffer. I’ll call you when you can pick me up have some fun” Chandler said to Louis and gave him $550.

“Oh God Thank you Chandler, You have some fun as well” Louis said.

“Thanks” Chandler said.

Louis drove off. I felt Chandler grabbed my right hand. He dragged me to the entrance as he pulled out the tickets from his pocket. We walked to the ticket section and we showed it to the person who checks the tickets. The saw them and let us in.

“Now let’s go have some fun!” Chandler said.

We got in the first thing we saw. It was a massive pool with like 50 people in it. 1 minute the waves will be calm the next thing you know the waves go crazy. Right now the waves were calm.