Chandler Riggs Imagine for Amii (AwkwardAmii)

Authors note; sorry it's late.... And sorry guys. I always seem to have issues/problems. I'm still trying to recover from something's. That's why I couldn't update as much. I don't want you guys to feel sorry or anything I just thought I should let you know. And thanks for the 86+ reads. I love you :). Read my previous a/n in my previous imagine

-------------------

Amii's P.O.V

YASSS! TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY! IM SO HAPPY!

'Amii calm down.' My conscience said to me.

Oh shut up conscience! I can be happy on my birthday. Especially since my best friend , Chandler said he would take me to the beach.

Of course, I'm still spending time with my family. My family and I are gonna go eat, then come up and open presents. After that, I'm going with Chandler :)

*Text message tone rings*

Chandler texted me.

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMII! See ya later ;) text you when I'm outside your house.

-Chandler'

I smiled and texted a quick 'thanks and see you later!'

I've actually had a huge crush on Chandler, since we met in fifth grade. People use to think we were a couple, cause we were always together laughing and smiling at each other.

"AMII! WERE READY! LETS GO EAT BIRTHDAY GIRL!" I heard my dad yell from downstairs.

"COMING DADDY!" I yelled back. I grabbed my phone and purse. I looked myself in the mirror. Wow I look so awesome. I'm wearing my 'Okay? Okay.' Fault in our stars shirt. Light blue-ish skinny jeans. White converse.Peace bracelets. Heart earrings. Pink lip gloss. Fault in our stars nails. And my hair in a ponytail. (A/n; check external link to see outfit). It's casual, but it looks pretty. Hope Chandler likes it.

I walked downstairs, then my family and I walked to the car and drove off.

*skip dinner, the drive back home and now your home and you just got done opening your presents*

I got awesome presents. Jewelry, blouses and shoes.

" thanks for the dinner and gifts guys" I said and smiled at my family as we all sat in the couch.

" your welcome sweetie!" My parents said.

We talked for a while.

" sweetie, it's almost time for you date with Chandler." My mom said with a smirk.

"Mom, he is just my best friend!" I said. My mom actually knows about my crush on Chandler. I just didn't wanna admit it, cause I'm scare my dad will go over protective.

"If you and Chandler go out.....I'll be okay with it. He is a a gentleman. Also he is a nice lad." My dad said. I was shock. Yet happy that he will let me date him. I don't Chandler feels the same way though.

"Thanks dad!" I said, smiling like an idiot.

My dad nodded. Just then my phone rings. Actually someone texted me. I checked who it was. It was Chandler. YASSS! This is gonna be fun!

Hey Amii, I'm outside ;). -Chandler.

Okay, I'll be there in a bit :). - Amii

"Mom? Dad? Chandler is outside, got to go. See you later. Thanks for everything." I said as I hugged my family then walked to the door.

"Welcome! Have fun!" They responded.

I walked out of the house and then walked to Chandler's limo. I saw his limo driver, Ryan, getting out and opened the door for me. I said a simple ' Thanks Ryan' and went inside. When I got inside I saw Chandler. He was wearing 'Pan!c At The Disco' shirt and dark blue skinny jeans. Again...his outfit is casual, but I love it! He looks handsome.

"Well hello there, birthday girl!" Chandler said and hugged me.

I hugged him back. " thanks! And thanks for taking me to the beach!" I said, as we pulled back.

"Your welcome" Chandler said smiling.

"How long is it gonna take to get there? Just wondering" I asked.

"About an hour or hour and a half.... Wanna watch a movie?" Chandler asked.

" YASS! What movies do you have in here?"

"Well I brought, 'Coraline', since I know how much you love that movie!"

"Thanks!"

" welcome" Chandler said as he put the movie in the DVD player and turn on the tv.

He sat next to me, yet he looked nervous. Is he okay?

*skip car ride*

"Were here!" Ryan, the limo driver, said to us.

"Thanks Ryan" Chandler and I said in unison, causing Ryan to laugh at us.

"Well, Chandler your mom said to leave you at the beach for an hour, so be ready by then guys!" Ryan said.

" okay Ryan" Chandler said. Just then Ryan drove off.

"C'mon, let's go!" Chandler said as he dragged me more into the beach.

Chandler and I spent playing around and talking. Now we only have about 10 minutes left.

"Amii?" Chandler said.

"Yeah?" I responded

"Can I tell you something?"

"Sure, go ahead"

"Well.... I-I love you. I've loved you since I met you. I love every single thing about you! I was to scared to tell you that I did. I finally had the guts to do it today. I don't know if you feel the same way, it's fine if you don't. This might ruin our friendship but I just though you should know." Chandler blurted out.

Oh yes! He feel the same way!

"I love you too, Chandler I was just scared to tell you to." I responded.

"Really?Will you be my girlfriend then?" Chandler asked.

" I would love too!" I said.

Chandler smiled and pulled me close to him. He looked at me deeply in my eyes and them kissed me passionately. We pulled back a few minute later, when Ryan came back to pick us up.

That was the best birthday ever. (Read A/N. \/)

-----------

A/N; I've decided to update everyday. I'll post an imagine each day. Rosie8822 is next.