Dont let me go......... Carl Grimes Imagine (last chapt.)

OMG! 2 UPDATES IN ONE DAY!
WHO'S HAPPY? I thought you guys deserve it since you guys vote and comment and read these imagines!  Plus, I owe you guys for not updating for like a week :/
----------------------------

Y/N'S P.O.V

"Surprise! " Carl said, as I opened the door.

Oh my gosh! Carl recreated our first date in his room! Plus, he is wearing the same shirt he wore on that special day.
Our first date was in my room, with some snacks and watching some movies.
It wasn't a lot or something romantic but I love it and I will always remember it!
I was still in shock , so I couldn't talk.

"Are you okay?" Carl asked with a giggle.

I finally regained myself and began to speak.
"Yes! Oh my gosh! Carl! This is amazing! " I said smiling like an idiot.

"I'm glad you liked it!" Carl said.

"Why'd you do this?" I asked.

Carl let out a deep sighed and spoke.
"Well you see Y/N......... I'm still in love with you! I know I cheated on you and I said I love Lindsey,  but the truth is that I only love you! I thought I still loved Lindsey but I guess I was only happy to see her again. But I don't love her that way.
I love you and only you! Always have and always will! Please give me a second chance! I won't blow it this time!" Carl said.

I felt tears of happiness going down my cheeks.  I knew Carl never actually loved Lindsey. 
I knew Carl was telling the truth, cause I could tell just by looking into his eyes.

Carl walked up to me and wiped my tears with his thumb, causing me to look up into his eyes.

"I forgive you, Carl! But this you only and last chance!" I said/warned.

"Really?" Carl said.

I nodded and smiled.

Carl pulled me closer to him and kissed me passionately on the lips. It felt amazing.  I love his kisses. They always give me butterflies in my stomach.

Once we pulled back, we continued on with the date.
We acted like the whole James and Lindsey situations never happened,  even though we all know it did. Carl and I ended up eating snacks, watching some movies and cuddling. I honestly missed being Carl.  He makes me feel complete.  He treats me like im the only girl in the world.

When Rick and Judith came home,which was at 9pm, they immediately went to sleep. Except for Carl and I. We spent till 12am, talking about random stuff.
That night, I ended up going to sleep next to him on his bed.
"Goodnight Beautiful " I heard Carl whispered as I drifted off to sleep.
I slept along with the feeling of happiness,  cause I finally get to wake up in Carl's arms again :)

The End!!!!

-------------------
A/N ; hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this imagine series! This was the final chapter!  Do you guys want me to continue Doing imagine series like these?  Leave a comment below! And thanks to everyone who keeps on reading and voting and etc.
If you guys wanna fangirl over Carl/Chandler or bands or anythib or just talk about Random stuff
PM/DM me