CHANDLER RIGGS/CARL GRIMES IMAGINE FOR BROOKE "CARL SAVE YOU FROM THE GOVERNOR"

“Let go of me!” I yelled at the governor.

The governor had captured me when I was doing some errands with Carl.

“Shut up!” The governor screamed.

He pushed me into a chair and he tied me with some ropes.

“What do you want from me?” I asked scared of what the governor will do to me.

“Nothing. I just want you dead!” He said Screaming again.

“Why do you want me dead?” I asked feeling more scared.

“WHY? WHY? YOU REMIND ME OF MY DAUGHTER! BUT SHES DEAD NOW! SHE WAS A WALKER BUT THEN ONE OF YOUR PARTNERS, MICHONNE SLICED HER!” He screamed right in my face.

“Please don’t kill me! “I said in the verge of tears

“You should be dead! You won’t get to see your “precious” group. You won’t even get to see your Precious boyfriend, Carl!” He said.

“How do you know he is my boyfriend?” I asked him.

“I have spy’s” He said.

“Don’t do nothing to Carl do it to me instead. Just don’t do nothing to Carl I love him.” I said crying because I know I won’t see him again.

“You said it” The governor said.

The governor walked to the counter and he grabbed a knife. He started too walked closer to me but then I heard someone’s voice.

“Leave Brooke alone!” I heard Carl’s voice.

BAM! I heard a gun go off. Then I heard a body that had fallen to the ground. I open my eyes and I saw the governor’s body in the ground with blood on his head.

“Thanks for saving me Carl” I thanked Carl.

“Anything for you princess let’s get you out of those ropes. “ Carl said and he walked up to my chair and got his knife out and cut all the ropes. He finished in less than10 minutes. Then I was free.

“I thought I would never see you again” I said crying into my hands. Carl walked up to me and hugged me.

“Don’t worry Brooke, I’m here. Would you really risk your life to save mine? And do you really meant when you said you loved me” Carl asked me while pulling away from the hug.

I could feel myself blushing.  Carl and I haven’t said our I Love You’s yet and he heard me saying that I actually loved him. But it was the truth.

“Yes and Yes” I said a little more confident.

“Good, because I-I Love You Too.” He stutters saying it.

“Awe that was cute” I smiled and hugged him and pulled back.

“Let’s go.  My dad is waiting for us outside” Carl said.

“You told him?” I asked him.

“Yeah I needed a little back up in case something else happen.”

“Oh okay now let’s go before he gets worried” I said.

Carl nodded and we walked outside. When we got outside, everyone sighed in relief and told me they were glad nothing happen to me!

Authors Note; Sorry it sucked Brooke