CHANDLER RIGGS IMAGINE FOR MALOREE

This is the3rd time for the past 6 months I had moved to a new school, because of my dad’s job. It’s a little annoying being the ‘New Girl’. Anyways, were in Atlanta, Georgia (Since Chandler lives in Atlanta) I hope this school is cool. I’m actually on my way there.

*At School*

I just got to school and it does look cool. I hope teachers are nice. I made my way to the office to get my schedule.

*At the Office*

As soon I was greeted by an office assistant.

“Hello sweetie, can I help you with something?” The office assistant asked me.

“Hi, I just came by to get my new schedule. It’s my first day” I said.

“Ohh okay. Well welcome to our school. My name is Mrs. Rojas I’m one of the office assistant” Sophia said.

“Thanks Mrs. Rojas” I said and smiled.

“So what’s your name sweetie?” Mrs. Rojas asked me.

“My name is Maloree Stump” I said (I don’t know if that’s your name I just got it from your username)

She nodded and typed something on the computer.
“Your schedule is being printing. Do you need someone to take you around? Or do you want to find out where your classes are?” Mrs. Rojas asked me.

“Can someone help me around please?” I asked Mrs. Rojas.

“Sure sweetie. Chandler!” Mrs. Rojas yelled.

Just then a boy my age came in the room, smiling at me.

“Did you need me Mrs. Rojas?” The boy said.

“Yes. Can you help Maloree to go around school and see where her classes will be at?” Mrs. Rojas

“Sure I would love to” The boy said smiling at me.

“Okay, well here let me give you passes” Mrs. Rojas said as she walked to her desk and wrote our names down on a pass and gave it to the boy.

“Follow me” The boy said smiling.

I nodded and we walked.

“My name is Chandler what’s your name?” Chandler asked.

“My name is Maloree” I said.

“That’s a perfect name for a perfect girl like you” Chandler said smiling at me.

“Thanks.” I responded.

“You’re welcome. Can I see your schedule?” Chandler asked.

“Yeah” I said as I handed him my schedule.

“We have the same classes together that’s awesome!” Chandler said as he finished looking at my schedule.

“Well that’s cool. Are the teachers nice?” I asked Chandler.

“I’m going to be honest with you our math, science and ELAR teachers are not nice” Chandler said shaking his head

“Wow it’s going to be a rough year” I said making Chandler laugh.

“Trust me it has. So how long have you been in Atlanta?”Chandler asked me.

“I’ve been here for a week,” I said. “But I think I might leave in the next month or 2”

“That soon? Why?” Chandler asked curiously.

“My dad’s job, He works as a business man and we have to move everyone in a while “I replied.

“I hope you don’t leave, you seem like a good friend and cool to hang out with” Chandler said.

“Thanks” I said.

“You’re welcome” He responded

“Are we almost there?” I asked Chandler.

“Yeah we just need one more hallway” Chandler responded.

As we walked into the hallway that our classroom was in, I noticed the school was big.

“Were here” Chandler said as he knocked the door.

“You’re late Mr. Riggs” The math teacher said.

As we walked in all eyes were on me.

“Sorry, I was showing our new student, Maloree, were your class was. We have a pass” Chandler said as he gave the teacher the pass.

“Hello Mrs. Stump, my name is Mrs. Cavazos” The teacher said smiling.

“Hello, Mrs. Cavazos” I said smiling.

“Class we have a new student. Her name is Maloree. Please be nice to her.” Mrs. Cavazos said to the class.

“Hi” I said to the class. Surprisingly everyone said ‘hi’ and smiled.

““You will be sitting with Chandler. Chandler, show her were your sitting” Mrs. Cavazos said to me and Chandler.

“Follow me again” Chandler said to me.

I followed Chandler to his seat and I sat down next to him.

The rest of the school day, Chandler and I got to know each other. Turns out we had a lot in common.

*After school*

“How was your first day here?” Chandler asked as we exited the school.

“It was awesome I met a new friend” I said smiling.

“Really who?” Chandler asked.

“You!” I said laughing.

“Oh were going to be best friends I just know it” Chandler said.

“Me too, well I have to go. Thanks for showing me around” I said as I walked off.

“Bye and your welcome, see you in first period tomorrow” Chandler said and walked off in the opposite direction.

I walked to my house thinking about how great day it was with Chandler.

Chandler was right that day. We did become best friends 2 months later. Then we dated 1 month later.  Then when we were 19 we got married. When we were 20 I got pregnant with our first child. 

Authors note; Sorry it sucked. Sorry its late.I've been stressed.I did the outfit for fun (. http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=9268091&.svc=copypaste&id=116266965 )
Please check out Fatima and mine's TWD/ Carl Grimes fan fiction. Go to 'Chandler Riggs/Carl Grimes imagine for Meslie' on my book and the link is there.