Chandler Riggs Imagine for Dallas (Hannafan)

Requested; Chandler get jealous when a guy flirts with Dallas, Chandler gets mad but they make up :)
Authors Note; I am truly sorry for not updating in a long time. I just been stressed and tired from all the request and doing the imagines on time and my friends notice and told me I should just take a break. They were right. I feel better. Now back to writing hope you like it Dallas. SORRY IT SUCKED!

(Y/F/T/O/M)= Your Favorite Type Of Music

----------------------------------------------------
"Babe lets go out to the mall!!!" Chandler whined. He has actually been whining for the past 5 minutes about going to the mall. To Be Honest, I thought it was adorable but SO ANNOYING!
"Will it make you shut up?" I asked him with a smirk.
"Yes!" Chandler said smiling.
"Fine... do we go walking or do you want my mom to take us?"
"Can your mom take us?"
"Just to make sure,let me ask her" I said and walked to the kitchen where my mom was. I asked her and she agreed to take us.

*AT THE MALL*

"Call me when you want me to pick you up!" My mom yelled as she drove off.

"Where shall we start?" Chandler asked me as we entered the mall
"Where ever you want!" I said smiling at him.
"FYE?" Chandler suggested.
FYE was a store full of video games, movies, merchandise (even THE WALKING DEAD) , books and CD's.
It was my 2nd favorite store. HotTopic was my 1st.
"Yes!" I immediately said to him, smiling.
"What are you waiting for?" Chandler said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me to FYE.
" Chandler be careful! you might break my hand."I said.
"Sorry babe!" Chandler said and gave my hand a kiss.
I giggled and we began to enter FYE.
"Babe is okay if I can look for something while you go look for something else?" Chandler asked me.
"Sure ill be in the cd section!" I said walking away to the CD section.
"Ill be in the movie sections!" Chandler said smiling as he walked to the movie section.
While I was walking to the cd section, I bumped into a guy around my age. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. He is cute I got to admit.
"I'm sorry I was in a hurry..." The boy said shyly.
"It's fine.... I wasn't looking, so I'm sorry too." I said.
"My name is Luke!" Luke said smiling at me as he stook his
"My name is Dallas!" I said smiling back.
"So, Dallas what type of music do you like?" Luke asked.
"Um....(Y/F/T/O/M)!" I said smiling.
"Really? Me too!" Luke said in a shocked tone.
"That's awesome!"
"What are you doing here alone?" Luke asked me.
"She's not! She is with me!" Chandler said a little angrily, from behind me.
I turned to looked at him. He looked hurt, yet mad. His face was red, I guess from angryness?
"Oh my god! Your Chandler Riggs from The Walking Dead! Im Luke nice meeting you!" Luke said in a surprised tone. He actually sounded Like when a girl Fangirls over their favorite celebrity/band.... I know I have /.\
"Yeah nice to meet you..... Dallas we got to go.... Now!" Chandler said while gritting through his teeth.
He grabbed my arm and gently dragged me out of the store. He looked really mad. Was he okay? What happend?
I didn't even had a chance to say bye to Luke.
Anyway I started to feel a little pain in my arm.
"Chandler, please let go of my arm..... Your hurting me!" I said in pain.
"Sorry!" He gritted through his teeth again. He let go of my arm and continue walking. Leaving me walking behind him.
What's going on with him? Like seriously that's the only question I have on my mind. Chandler was never this angry. His beautiful ocean blue eyes are now, Really dark blue eyes.... It kinda scared me. His white face was now red. His smile was now a frown.
"Chandler what's wrong? Your acting different it's scaring me....." I was finally brave enough to ask him.
He stopped, dead in his tracks and he turned around to look at me.
Chandlers face was now back to white and his eyes were slowly beginning to go back to those ocean blue eyes I love.
Chandler sighed deeply and walked over to me. He took my hand in his and looked at me straight into my eyes.
"I'm sorry for acting wierd. I'm actually pretty mad at the fact that Luke kept on smiling at you. The worst part is that you were smiling to and looking right at his eyes!" Chandler said angrily but with a hint of hurt in his voice.
Was Chandler jealous? ;)😉😆

"I think someone is jealous.." I said with a smirk.
Chandler blushed. He looked so adorable when he blushes.
"No, I was not!" Chandler said. Running a hand through his hair. I could tell he was lying. Chandler always runs a hand through his hair when he is lying or hiding something.Oh how I know him so well.
"Liar! You always run a hand through your hair when your lying or hiding something!" I said with a smirk.
Chandler blushed a darker type of red. Gotcha!
"Ugh! Why do you have to know everything about me?!?" Chandler asked/said to me smiling.
"Because I love you so much that I know every single little thing about you. And you should know that I love you and that I would never leave you for another guy! So no need to be jealous of me smiling or talking to a guy!" I said hugging him. He hugged me back.
"I love you too! And I know I was just scared that you would start to like him...." Chandler said sadly.
"Don't think of that! Ever! Cause its never gonna happen!" I said and pulled back from the hug.
"I'll try my best, I'm not promising anything though..." Chandler said with a smirk.
"Okay fine...just know that I will always love you!" I said and kissed his cheek, causing him to blush.
"I love you too, and I know you meant that because, everytime you say something that's nice or positive to me and only me, you either kiss my cheek or Hug me!" Chandler said with a smirk.
Aww he caught me. I always do that.... I guess is just a habitat that only goes to him.
"That is true about me!" I said laughing.
"Haha! That's right your not the only one in this relationship that knows everything about their partner!" Chandler said with a smirk.
"I love you so much! " I said smiling like an idiot.
"I love you so much too!.... Sorry about what I did baby!" Chandler said happy at first, but then sadly whispered the last part.
"It's fine babe you were just jealous!" I said hugging him.
He hugged me back. We pulled backed a few minutes later. We continue walking around the mall. Both smiling like and idiot while holding hands.