CHANDLER RIGGS IMAGINE FOR RAVEN "BASKETBALL GAME"

Y/S/N= YOUR SCHOOLS NAME

Y/F/R= YOUR FAVORITE RESTAURANT

YOU’RE P.O.V

*5; 00PM*

OMG IM SO NERVOUS. Today is my first Basketball game and my boyfriend, Chandler is coming to my game. THAT MAKES ME TWICE AS NERVOUS!!!!  The game is about to start in 30 minutes! I’m already in the girl’s locker room, thinking about Chandler. I can’t believe he took off a day from filming to come see me play. Just for me. That is really nice of him. I love him so much. He means a lot to me.  I just hope he is already here.

*5:30pm*

“Here comes Y/S/N basketball team!” The announcer said through the microphone.

That’s our cue.

“Okay, Ladies lets win!” The coach said.

All of the team, including me, ran to the middle of the gym and 2-3 girls ran to the bench. I looked around the crowed and I saw my family. Next to my family was, Chandler. OMG he actually made it. I smiled at him and he returned it.

“Good luck Babe, I love you “He mouthed.

“Thanks I love you too” I mouthed back. We stared at each other till, the referee spoke.

“Okay who is doing the jump ball?”  Asked the referee.

“I am” A girl from the other team said and walked were the referee was standing with the ball.
I remember the girls from my team told me to be part of the jump ball.

“I am too” I said and walked to were the referee.

“Okay shake hands” The referee said.

The girl and I shook hands.

“Okay now let’s start the game.”The referee said. He threw the ball and I was the first one to get the ball.

I passed it to my team mate and then that’s when the game began.

*1minute till the game ends*

Throughout the game I heard Chandler cheering for me and my team. I bet I blushed all along.  The score is 19-6. Were wining

Were down to the last minute and the girl from my team still has the ball yet I’m the one closes to the net.

*40 sec left*

“I’m open, I’m open” I said as I waved my hand up I the air. Hoping the girl saw me but she didn’t. She passed it to the girl who was like 5 feet away from me.

*25 sec*

The girl who now had the ball she passed it to me. I ran a little close to the net.

*15 sec*

I looked at Chandler and then at the ball. I looked at the net then I aimed the ball to the net. Everything went quite.

*5sec*

I shoot the ball into the basket and it went in. Then the buzzer went off. The whole crowd went wild. Chandler came running to where I was and hugged me so tight, while everyone was cheering louder

“Oh my god you were amazing!” He said letting go of the hug.

“Thanks for being here babe.” I said to him.

He grabbed my hands and he looked straight into my eyes.

“I will always be there for you” He said. That sent shivers down my spine.

He was about to lean in to kiss me but my parents came.

“No kissing in school” My mom said, smirking.

It’s a good thing my family knew Chandler and I were dating and that they are okay with it.

“Now go get dressed were going to go eat at Y/F/R to celebrate you winning your first game “My mom said.

“Okay, Mom” I said. I turned too looked at Chandler.

“I love you “He said.

“I love you too” I ran to him gave him a kiss on the cheek then I ran to the locker room and got ready to go out and eat with my family and Chandler.

That night was the best! It was the best day ever!

Authors note to Raven: I hope you liked it Raven. I did the outfit for fun. 

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=113792919

Authors note to Reader: OMG thank you guys for reading I’ve reached 1.1k: D THANK YOU GUYS I WOULDN’T DON’T IT WITHOUT YOU. I ALMOST GAVE UP ON WRITING BUT SOME OF YALL SAID I WAS A GOOD WRITER IT MEANS A LOT TO ME. I LOVE YOU ALL.