Chandler Riggs Imagine for Melessa (Forever_Hungreh)

Authors note; sorry it's late. I took a break of writing. I was tired and stressed. But here it is. Sorry it sucked but hope you like it.

Y/F/S/D- Your Favorite Starbucks Drink.

Y/B/F/N- Your best friends name

*3:00pm*

I'm in Starbucks waiting impatiently for my coffee. I know it's rude,but The workers are serving everyone else's coffee but mine. That drives me mad. When I was almost at my breaking point. I heard someone yelled my order.

"One, Y/F/S/D!" One of the girl workers yelled.

I quickly walked to get my coffee.

"Thanks!" I said as I grabbed it and left.

Since I was mad I didn't want to stay there, so I rushed to the doors. When I opened it, I bumped into someone causing me to dump my drink on them. That 'someone' looked familiar. Oh gosh.... It was Chandler Carlton Riggs!! From The Walking Dead!

"I am so sorry Chandler I wasn't looking" I apologised repeatedly.

He chuckled,"It's fine" he said smiling.

"Let me make it up to you! Ill buy you a drink!" I said.

"You don't have to" he said.

"I want to though! ." I said.

"How about we make a deal? You buy me a drink and then you can come sit with me so we can get to know each other?" Chandler suggested.

"Okay,"I said "So tell me what do you want to drink? Ill go order it."

"I would like a Y/F/S/D" He said.

"I like that drink too!" I said.

"We'll then your awesome!" He chucked. I giggled. I turned around and went to go order our drinks.

I walked up to the counter, order my drink and waited for them. When I got them, I looked around for Chandler. He was at my favorite spot. The booth in the corner by the window. I smiled and walked over to him and the booth.

"Thanks for the coffee!" Chandler said as I sat infront of him of the booth and handed him his drink. He took a sip of it.

"Your welcome" I said and took a sip of my coffee as well.

"So now that you got my coffee, tell me about yourself" he said and took another sip.

"We'll for starters my name is Melessa! And......" I began to explain my life and a little about me.

We talked about our childhood , Our life's , and everything we could possibly think of. We just didn't get tired of each other. Chandler was actually a nice guy. He was..... Perfect.

*7:00pm*

I heard my phone ring. It was a text from my mom telling me to come home cause it was getting late.

"Umm...... Chandler my mom said I should go home already" I said.

"Oh how far do you live?" Chandler asked.

"About three blocks why?" I asked.

"Is your mom gonna pick you up?" He asked.

"No I have to go walking" I said.

" we'll I can go walk with you. Ill just text my mom that ill be walking home. I live about 4 blocks away." He said smiling.

"That will be awesome.... We should probably go now!" I said.