VERY VERY LONG Carl Grimes Imagine for Piper ( Phoenix122)

Authors note; sorry it's late.. HOPE YOU LIKE IT ...LOVE YA!! ❤️❤️<3This was the imagine I was gonna post Friday. I know I said I was gonna upload at 7-8 on Friday but my sister took me to the mall, then to an ice cream shop. Then Saturday, I went to a galleria mall with my family and the rest of the day we just had a family day. Sunday my family did a , welcome home party, for my nephew.
--------------------------
READ THIS TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY......Plot;Okay so instead of of Carl,Rick,Daryl and everyone else living in the prison, it's gonna be the reader who is living in the prison with her group.. Carl and Rick and everyone else is living at the farm, before it got invaded by the walkers.Instead of What ever happen to carls group, will happen to The reader and her group.
Let's began
----------------------------

Piper's P.O.V

I'm so tired! My group and I have been playing 'Who Kills The More Walkers!'... I guess you know how it goes. Well, it's the only fun you can have when the whole world is full of walkers!
Plus, there are a lot a people in my group, only one adult,which is my dad. Then we have Ronnie, Derek, Ryan, Jacky, Max,Ally,Lali,CC, Andy,Jake, Jinxx, Ashley, Austin, Alan, and Vic . They are close to my age actually. Except Jake, he is 17, everyone is between the ages of 13-15.
My group and I have been living in a prison for what seems like a year. We've actually gotten in a fight,war or however you wanna call it, with the governor. He threatened to kill us, if we don't give him our prison. I'm scared though, cause it didn't seem like he was playing. My group and I have been preparing for the war. Just so we can be ready, when we get attacked.

*Weird Noises from outside*

I hear some weird noises outside..... It's weird, cause no one from my group went out to get supplies. Or maybe they did.....
"Andy! Andy!" I yelled from my cell to one of my friends,Andy Biersack. He is also in my group.
"Yes Piper?" Andy responded when he walked into my cell and sat on my bed.
"Did anyone went for a run?" I asked.
"No, I don't think so. Why?" Andy asked.
"I heard some weird noises from outside" I said.
"C'mon let's go check what it was!" Andy said as he grabbed my hand and led me outside
As he dragged me, the noises continue to get louder and louder.
"Do you hear them now?" I asked.
"Yeah." Andy said.
"What do you think it is?" I asked.
"I don't know" he said.
As we went outside, I saw some army tanks. I realized the governor had those last time he 'visit' us to talk 'talk'. Before Andy pulled me further, I pulled him back.
"Andy, it's the governor and his people! They have my dad! We have to warn the others!" I whispered at him.
"You go warn, Ronnie, Derek, Ryan, Jacky, Max, and Ally and Lali.I will go warn, CC, Jake, Jinxx, Ashley, Austin, Alan, and Vic" Andy whispered at me.
I nodded and we ran back inside, find the people we needed to find, and warned them, that the governor was here.
When we told everyone, they got their weapons and I got mine, which was a handgun and a katana. Jake had all of us waiting at the prison entrance, with our weapons, and even our backpacks with our clothes. Like I said, we have been preparing for this day.
"Okay, this is out plan.The we will shoot those people. Obviously they want to trade the prison for Piper's dad. So we are gonna trick him. Just follow everything I say" Jake explained the plan.
We all said a simple 'Okay Sir', and we began to do our job/order.
As soon as we got out, the governor, pushed my dad forward, yet he was to far.
"Give us your prison, or we will kill him!"The governor said angrily, pointing at my dad.
"Fine we will, just let us leave" Jake said, and told us to start leaving.
"What are we doing? We can't leave here!" I whispered yelled at him.
"Were gonna shoot them once we are close"Jake whispered back. I nodded.
Once we got close to the army tanks and the governor and his people, Jake yelled "SHOOT THEM!", and that's exactly what we did.
We killed like 10 people, the governor looked angry and he grabbed a samurai sword and chopped/cut my dad's head off. I was shocked, not in a good way though, scare,surprise,also not in a good way though and sad.
"NOOOO!" I screamed. I walked closer to the governor and pointed my gun angrily at him. I shot him right in his head.
"PIPER!" Ryan said as he walked up to me took me to a safe place and hugged me. I cried on his chest, while the others were trying to kill the rest. When I calmed down, I took a glance at my dad, then at the prison. Loads of walkers were walking out of it!
"ANDY! JAKE! THE PRISON!" I screamed.
Andy and Jake looked at the prison and Jake said to run to the bus.
"I have to hot-wire the bus! Meet us there!" Ryan said, and took off, leaving me standing there.
I saw everyone running to the bus. When I was about to turn to run to the bus, I saw a huge herd of walkers. I panic and took my gun out and shoot the walkers that were in my way. When I got to the basketball court, where the bus usually is, but it's not there no more. Did they leave me behind? Is someone else here?
I had no choice, but to run through the forest. I killed all the walkers that were in my way. My group left, my dad died, and now I'm by myself. Once I was in a safe place in the forest, I sat down and sobbed. I hope they are okay, they were like my second family.