Short Chandler Riggs imagine for Laney (ChandlerGrimes_)

Authors note; Sorry it's late I had exams. Hope you liked it. Sorry it sucked.

Oh gosh I'm going to be late for class! I woke up late and now I'm rushing to my first period.
"Watch where your going Chandler!" I heard a voice say. I then heard books being dropped.
"Get out of our way!" I heard another voice said.
That's not nice. Those people need a piece of their mind.
I turned around and saw 2 big guys hiting on Chandler. The schools nerd. Chandler wasn't bad. Chandler was actually sweet and caring. Well back to business.
"HEY GET OFF OF HIM!" I yelled at the guys.
"Or what?" One of the guys said smirking.
"I'll punch you in the face. I meant it!" I said glaring at both of them.
"Oh okay sorry!" The Guys said with a hint of scared in their voice. Ha! Their scared of a girl. I then looked at Chandler and he looked hurt. His glasses were broken aswell.
"Are you okay?" I asked as I bend down and sat next to Chandler.
"Yeah I'm fine!" Chandler said.
"Your lying!" I said as I got up and pulled him with me.
"Thanks!" Chandler said smiling.
"Let me take you to the nurse!" I said. I was about to start walking to the nurse but Chandler stop me.
"No it's fine" Chandler said.
"Chandler I want to take you. By the way here are your glasses. Hope you have an extra pair!" I said handing him his glasses.
"Thanks your really nice and how do you know my name?" Chandler asked.
"We'll first of all your welcome and second of all thank you and lastly I know your name cause your known as the schools nerd. Don't worry I think your a cute nerd !" I said with a smirk and began walking to the nurse with Chandlers arm around my shoulders as I dragged him. I looked at Chandler and he was blushing.
"Thanks what's your name?" Chandler asked me.
"My name is Laney" I said smiling.
"Nice to meet you Laney!" Chandler said smiling.
He is so adorable.
"Nice to meet you as we'll!" I replied as we entered the nurses office.
"What happened?" The nurse asked as she saw Chandler's face. His face had a few bruises.
"Nothing" Chandler said flatly.
"Some kids were hiting him so I helped him get here!" I blurted out. I had to tell the truth .
"That's terrible! We need to tell the principle!" The nurse said as she filled a bag up with ice and gave it to Chandler.
"Okay!" Chandler said as he took the ice pack and put it in his eyes.
"You go wait in one of the rooms and your friend can go with you if she wants! Ill go call the principle" The nurse said and smiled.
"Can you come with me Laney?" Chandler asked me as he walked to a room.
"Sure!" I said following him behind.
We walked in a room and we sat down.
"Let's get to know each other better!" Chandler suggested.
"Sure ill go first!" I said.
I began to tell Chandler about me and my life. Then he told me about himself and his life.
"Wow we have a lot in common!" Chandler said as he finished talking.
"Yea that's awesome!" I said smiling.
"Will you go out with me?" Chandler asked me.
"Yes!" I replied smiling.
"Can I kiss you?" Chandler asked.
I nodded and we leaned in. We kissed. It felt so magical . Sadly he pulled apart.
He looked into my eyes as I looked at his.
Just then the principle came in and ask Chandler questions about the guys that bothered him. Chandler felt relived after telling us about it.
Ever since the day , Chandler and I defended each other. It was also the start of an amazing relationship. Everyone knew that you couldn't mess with me or Chandler. I love Chandler so much.

Authors note; hey guys I still have a few more imagines to write. I still need to write 5 imagines. I'm sorry I didn't update I've had exams. I wrote like 6 or 8 imagines in 1 1/2 days. Give me some credit please! I've been stressed and my week didn't go we'll. hope you enjoyed it.