Short Carl Grimes Imagine for Sari (sariistpierre)

Carl Grimes Imagine for Sari (sariistpierre)

Authors note; Sorry it's late I had exams. Hope you liked it. Sorry it sucked.

I hate being alone in the woods! Especially when their are walkers! They could be anywhere! I only have myself to look after. Ever since all 'this' happen I haven't been able to trust people right. Wait.... Hold on.... Is that a Prison I see? Yes! Yes it is!
I made my way to the prison. I saw 3 men coming towards me.
"Who are you?" A guy holding a crossbow asked me.
"My name is Sari. I came alone. I use to be in a group but they were bitten.So yeah I came alone!" I blurted out
"Do you have any weapons Sari?" Another guy who looked Korean asked me.
"Yes. My knife and gun." I said as I took them out and put them on the ground.
"Have you killed anyone alive?" Another guy with blue eyes asked me.
"No just walkers!" I said.
"What do you have in your backpack?" The guy with the crossbow asked me.
"My girl needs, clothes and a little bit of food and ammo." I replied.
"We'll you seem safe to have around. Would you like to join the group?" The guys with blue eyes asked me.
"I would love too but I need y'all's name too!" I said waiting for them to respond.
"I'm Rick. That's Daryl and Glenn" Rick said pointed at Daryl then Glenn.
"We'll were am I going to stay?" I asked them.
"Follow us!" They said in unison and led me inside the prison to where the cell blocks were.
"That's your cell! Go look inside! Make yourself feel like home!" Rick said and pointed to my cell which was upstairs and first one to the right.
"Okay. Thanks for taking me in!" I said as I walked upstairs.
"Your welcome! Plus we need more people. " Daryl said smiling.
I reached my cell and walked in. I decided to set up my stuff. In the middle of my process a boy around my age came into my cell.He looked a little scary.
"Hello" I asked at the boy.
"Hi I just wanted to welcome you. My name is Carl" Carl said.
"Hi Carl, my name is Sari!" I said.
"Do you wanna go out sometime?" Carl asked me.
"I'm sorry but, no" I said.
"It's fine." Carl said sadly and left.
-----Later on that day-----
" Hey Sari" Beth said to me. I met her earlier and we got along pretty fast.
"Hey! What's up?" I said.
"Want to help me take care of Judith? I think she likes you ever since she met you earlier." Beth said smiling.
"Aww well lets go!" I said.
Beth followed me into Judith's cell. When I got there I saw Carl playing with Judith making her giggle. I think Carl isn't a bad guy after all!
"Hey guys!" Carl said as he saw us enter.
"Hey!" Beth said.
"Hey Carl!" I said smiling.
"Hey Sari!" Carl said smiling as well.
"I'll be right back guys just give me a few minutes!" Beth said as she walked away and left me and Carl alone with Judith.
"Can I tell you something Carl?" I asked Carl.
"Sure. What is it?" Carl asked.
"The reason why I didn't say yes earlier was because I thought you were a bad guy. I thought you would hurt me. But I was wrong after seeing you play with your sister. You looked like a really nice guy after all. Sorry about that. It's a little hard trusting people now after all this happen!" I explained.
"It's fine. So does that mean you'll go out with me?" Carl asked with a smirk.
"Yes!" I said excitedly.
"Good!" Carl said
After a few minutes Beth came in and the three of us took care of Judith all day. At night, Carl came into my cell and we got to know each other better. We fell asleep in each others arms. I felt safe!