CARL GRIMES IMAGINE FOR VIOLET (LOVELYMSMAHOME)

Authors note; Hey Violet I hope you liked it.

"Hurry up Violet we need to find a place before it gets dark!" My twin brother, Alex said to me, as I tied my shoe.
"I'm coming, Hold your horses!" I responded.
"Almost Done?" Alex asked a little impatient or annoyed.
"I'm done gosh!" I said annoyed.
"I'm sorry sis I just don't want nothing to happen to us. I don't want us to get bitten." Alex said sadly and looked at the ground.
"Dont worry bro we will get through all this. Now let's go!" I said and I began walking.
After a few minutes of walking, Alex and I heard leaves rustle but no growling or moaning.
"Did you hear that?" Alex asked me in a whisper.
"Yeah" I replied back in a whisper.
"Let hide behind the bushes" Alex whispered as he pointed at the bushes.
We silently walked to the bushes and sat down behind them.
As we sat down, I saw a boy around mines and my brothers age walked into our area.
"Hey look he might help us!" Alex whispered.
"Maybe, lets show our selfs" I whispered back. Alex nodded and we stood up at the same time.
The boy my age pointed his gun at us. Alex and I put our hands up in defence.
"Wow! we're not going to kill you" I said sassily.
"Oh sorry I thought y'all were walkers." The boys said.
"It's fine" Alex said.
"Are you guys alone? Do you need help?" The boy asked.
"Yeah we are alone. Yes we do need help. We don't have no where to stay. Do you?" I asked the boy.
"Yeah I have a camp you can come with me." The boy said smiling.
I'm my going to lie. This boy is cuuuttteee.
"Thanks" Alex and I said in unison.
"Your Welcome. What's y'all name? My name is Carl" Carl said.
"My name is Alex and this is my sister Violet" My brother introduce us.
"Nice to meet you Carl" I said smiling and extended my hand out for him to shake.
"Nice to meet you, Violet" Carl said and shook my hand. His hand fit perfectly with mine. I blushed.
" Well lets get going before it gets dark. Carl please Lead us" Alex said to Carl.
"Okay follow me then" Carl said.
Our way to Carl's camp was silent.
"There it is!" Carl said pointing at his camp.
"Finally, I was getting tired" Alex said exhausted causing Carl and I laugh.
We ran to the inside prison as we killed the walkers that were on our way.
"Okay I forgot to tell y'all that I have a group. There in the cafeteria and you have to meet them. Follow me again." Carl said and led us to the cafeteria.
When we got there, I saw a familiar face.
"Dad?" Alex and I asked in unison.
"Alex? Violet?" My dad, Daryl asked.
"Oh god dad I thought you died!" I said and ran to hug him. Alex joined our hug.
"Guys these are my kids Alex and Violet!" My dad said.
"Hello Alex and Violet I'm Glenn, that's Maggie, that's Carol, and that's......" Glenn said introducing me to everyone.
"Hey guys" I said and waved
"Thank you Carl for founding my kids how can I repay you?" My dad asked Carl.
"Can I date your daughter ? well if she also agrees. I won't forced her." Carl said nervously. I smiled.
"Well, Carl your a good kid and a gentleman. You have my permission. So Violet do you want to go out with Carl?" My dad asked me with a smirk.
"Yes, but we need to get to know each other more" I replied with a smile.
"Well lets go to my cell and talk" Carl said smiling.
"Okay nice meeting you guys. Also, nice seeing you again dad I love you" I said.
"I love you too sweetie" My dad said.
"Carl, you better not hurt my sister!" Alex said seriously to Carl.
"Don't worry I won't "Carl said reassuring.
Carl grabbed my hand and led me to his cell. We talked all night about each other and our lives. We fell asleep in each others arms.