(16)Showers, Pharmacies, and more...

~Madeleine ~

Steaming hot water was dripping all over me as I was talking my long shower. To be honest girls know that there are at least 4 different types of showers designed to fit your needs and your mood according to time and occasion.

First there is the quick shower to take to freshen up and quickly clean yourself usually used to feel clean again just by quickly washing your body.
Second the shower ment to wash your hair and body.
Third the mini trip to the spa shower. The proper one where you take time to wash yourself accordingly ; shampoo, condition your hair, exfoliate, shave , moisturize, give yourself a hair and face mask, pamper, brush your theeth and singalong to music blasting in the speaker and your mom's angry knoks while she is beating on the door and telling you to keep it down and get the hell out, ( btw no worries those knoks can be used as beatbox sounds for the little show of shower performance you're putting on for yourself and the numerous shampoo bottles).
       And than there is the forth one ; This is legit the depressed leave me alone I wanna die shower. And its ok it'be like that something and feeling the warmth of the water on your soft skin feels like the warmest hug on Earth.

      Yes, so than comming back to what I was saying; I was havinng a combination of number 3 and number 4. Where I was feeling like crap and cussing myself out for selfhandedly putting myself info this situation in the first place. One that could be easily avoided by a simple decline to attending Megan's party.
But no I decided to save my pride, well what's left of it.

      Although I was feeling like I dont want to go I still had to and if I was going to make an appearance it needed to be an impressive one and I had to do my best to look nearest possible to flawless.

     So there I was making the water even hotter despite it being steaming hot already. As if I was trying to see to what extent can I go and up untill what degree my body will resist.
      I than proceeded to washing out the residue of my hair hydration mask and cleansing the remainings of foam from all over me.

    When I finally got out of the shower the mirror was foggy and there was steam everywhere. Even tough I did finish off my shower with freezing cold water like I usually do.

     I quickly brushed my theeth and squeezed out a little bit of my favorite strawberry face wash.
     A few last splashes of cold water and this mild stone will come to an end of era.

Ouhh that was refreshing.

     I wrap a large white towel around myself and get out of my bathroom.
I thow myself of my bed and lay there for a few minutes until I come to terms with the fact that I indeed need to start getting myself ready.

    I dry my body with the towel and than wrap it around my hair.
I put on a nice set of new champeigne matching underwear- yess Im happy I have kept them until now at least this will make me feel invincible, a great contrast to my crumbling appart piece of self.

       I take a look at the turquoise dress hanging on my wardeobe door. I put it on and it hugs my body tightly hanging on my curves.
I put on nice summer sandal heels, they're silver and sparkly, they go very well with this dress.
       I do a light natural makeup and apply some gloss on my lips for extra sparkles. I look in the mirror and the reflection puts a smile on my face. I have yet to dry and style my hair.

      I unwrap the towel cocoon from around my hair and let the brown almost dry locks fall out like a hazel waterfall of melted chocolate.
Its almost perfectly dry and little subtle waves already start forming themselves. I take the curling iron and curl my hair from midway till the ends. I keep debating whether I should put it up in a loose messy updo but decide against it.