(8) Vanished

Authors Note: Hey Guys! Just a little announcement : This chapter may contain relatively sensitive information. I just don't want anyone to be offended or disappointed. Enjoy !  

~Cameron~

I am woken up by my sister's chubby little hands lightly tapping my cheeks as she cups them in her palms, sitting on top of me.

"Cam, Caaaam !"

"Good morning Cam !" She screams as soon as I open my eyes.

"Hey dimples!" I say giving her friendly smile, patting her head.

"Get up, mom is calling you for breakfast, you're going to be late for school."

A single word crosses my mind : "Madeleine !"

"What time is it ?"

"I donno Cam." she says shrugging her shoulders and pursing her lips.

I turn to the clock; The screen shows ; "7:17"

I take Luna off of me and sit her on the bed.

I change my clothes to fresh ones and put on my shoes rushing to the door my back pack in my hand.

Mom calls after me ; "Cameron your breakfast !"

"Sorry, no time mom!"

I storm down the stairs and enter the lobby. I take a look at my phone; It's 7:23. I sink in the lobby red velour armchair and stair at the staircase doors.

It's already 7:33 but Madeleine isn't here. She's probably brushing out that luscious chocolate brown mermaid hair.

I waited fifteen more minutes but she still didn't show up. Maybe she left for school early because she really didn't want me to walk her. Sights

I get up and start walking to school. I walk inside as I am late for the first period. I decide to skip and wait in the bleachers until next period. The bell rings after a while transforming the museum calm hallways into zoo like, filling them with noisy chaotic crowds.

I'm slowly walk trough the hallway as suddenly an arm is town over my shoulder. I instantly look up and see Maximus; Maximus Shade is my best friend.

"Cameron!"He yells out while grabbing my shoulder in his hand and squeezing it.

"What's up buddy ?" I reply with slight enthusiasm.

"Ooohh Cameron you missed out on a phenomenal scene !"

I give him a questioning look showing my interest.

"Yeah, so this morning Landon Ralston opened his locker and a mountain condom boxes fell out of it right on his head, spreading on the floor."

"hmm-......." He cuts me off to finish his story ;

"....Everyone stared at him and all the girls started screaming and laughing and than his apparently new girlfriend ; Amber got so mad at him and started screaming at him. He is now officially know as the school playboy. "

"Yeah I already knew about that !"

He widens his eyes in surprise and a slight expression of disbelief of his face. "From where ?"

"Little birdie told me !" I reply with sarcasm.

"Oh, Liam told you ?"

Liam Coleman is another good friend of mine and Max's.

I shake my head (in denial).

"Ok whatever...."

He marks a pause while analyzing my face. What's up with you anyway ?"