Catch up with Josiah Trelawny

Start from the beginning

PDA-

Josiah loves PDA, he loves knowing that people know that you are together. He likes that nobody would hit on you because they knew that you were with him. However he still wanted to be respectful towards you and would never make you feel uncomfortable. It's not like he would make out with you in public but he likes to hold you hand or for you to hold his arm, some sort of way to keep you both physically connected as you walked together. He would have a hand on your back or an arm around your waist while you stood together, you might even sit on his lap when you are at the camp. He would happily accept a sweet kiss or a kiss on the cheek, he likes to kiss the top of your head.

The O'Driscolls Capture you-

Josiah isn't afraid to get his hands dirty and this was one of those circumstances were he knew that he needed too. He would be the first person to mount up and head to your rescue, of course some other gang members joined him as well. He number one priority was you, he let the other deal with the O'Driscolls while he searched for you. As soon as he saw you, he sprinted over and undid your bindings. You threw your arms around his neck and he happily returned your embrace, holding you against him before pulling you to your feet and getting you somewhere safe. Once you returned to the camp Josiah would check whether you were alright, over and over again, tending to any injuries you had. He gets so protective over you for the next few weeks. You can't leave the camp without him and as soon as he loses sight of you, he panics. You're just happy that he cares so much.

They Have a Nightmare-

Josiah would avoid waking you up but if you woke up he definitely wouldn't turn down your comfort. He would wrap his arms around your waist and lay his head on your chest, letting you run your fingers through his hair and comfort him. You encouraged him to tell you about the nightmare and he would tell you everything he could remember, completely trusting you with that information and to be vulnerable. You made him feel safe like he made you feel safe, you were his home and he always felt fine if he was in your arms.

A Child gets Attached to them-

It was completely Josiah's fault that the child got attached to him. Dutch had brought the lost child back to the camp to provide them with somewhere to live, Josiah happened to be around. The child had been quiet and kept to themselves, then Josiah showed the child a magic trick and the child was hooked. Josiah was the only one who could bring the child out of their shell, making them laugh and, more importantly, making them comfortable. Whenever the child was upset, Josiah's magic tricks never failed to cheer them up. No wonder the child got attached to Josiah.

You get Overwhelmed on a Mission and go Missing-

Josiah knew that you hated when the gang argued, he knew that it gave you a headache and made you feel overwhelmed. The whole gang was arguing about who's fault it was that the job went wrong, you had enough of it so you just rode away. They wouldn't even notice you were gone since they were so busy arguing. Josiah shook his head at the others who were arguing before looking around for you, he knew that you wouldn't be arguing and that he could have a more pleasant conversation with you. But he couldn't see you. As soon as he put two and two together, he realised that you probably got overwhelmed and rode away to get a break.

So he dropped back from the gang and rode away from them as well, wondering where you would have run off too. Then he remembered the place that you liked to go when everything got a bit too much, the place that you went to relax, he had found you there once before. He rode straight there and when he saw you he hopped down from his horse, walking over to you. Neither of you said anything as he sat down and wrapped his arm around your body, letting you lean into his side. He just kissed the top of your head, knowing that you wouldn't feel like talking just yet.