Visit(Woojin/Kim woo-jin)

(This oneshoot is an authors choice)
[This oneshoot takes place after Grrr performance video of Stray kids came out]
[(Y/N) look but you can imagine other look to your choice]

(This oneshoot is an authors choice)[This oneshoot takes place after Grrr performance video of Stray kids came out][(Y/N) look but you can imagine other look to your choice]

*Woojin's P.O.V*

I looked at my phone as I realized that the time for his arrival was coming closer and he may arrive at the JYP building at any moment when I suddenly hear Seungmin says "Hyung,so is it alright?".I looked around to see that all the other members were looking at me so I frantically said "Ye-yeah,I agree with you" but that instead caused everyone to look at me with confused eyes."Hyung,did you had a change of mind?I was asking if you would allow me and Jeongin to go out late in the night this weekend for an event and I clearly remember you declined to give permission last time" Seungmin asked with hopeful eyes to which I shaked my head in denial as I said "Sorry,I just was listening to you and I still don't want to give you permission as Chan said before if you don't take someone older with you" firmly this time.This caused Seungmin to pout but Chan asks me "Woojin is something wrong?Since the time we guys stopped for break you seemed distracted and continuously looking at your phone.Are you waiting for something?" and even Minho asks "You were also a bit distracted during some parts of the dance practice.What's the matter?Something is troubling you?".My gaze fell to the floor as I realized all the members were looking at me,so I said "Uh-I well you see,today a fri-" but couldn't complete it as suddenly a call literally made me jumped.When I looked at the caller's name my eyes got widen as I jumped to my feet before I said to the members "I will tell you guys after this.Anyway you guys would understand after I come back" and then ran out of the room without waiting for a response.

*3rd Person P.O.V*

"Wow you came as soon as I called you.You were so eagerly waiting for my call" (Y/n) says to which Woojin just embarrassingly hit him in the hand before saying "Okay we have reached the room.Don't make a fun out of me,please" with serious gaze to which (Y/n) just grins.Woojin enters the room before saying "Guys!!I am back and I have brought someone with me" to which all the members look to see to their surprise,a handsome boy entering the room."Hello everyone,I am Kim (Y/n).It's such a pleasure to meet  you all and I have heard a lot about you from him" (Y/n) says to which all the members scramble to their feet before saying "Hello we are stray kids and it's a pleasure to meet you" together while they watched (Y/n) with curious and impressed eyes."Come on everyone,I think we can talk will sitting,right?" Woojin says to which everyone sits down comfortably."Are you the reason why Woojin was so restless?" Changbin asks to which (Y/n) chuckles before saying "Well the day before he was a bunch of nerves and even asked me if I wanted to meet you guys some other time" which causes everyone to laugh as Woojin's face turn's completely red."Are you Woojin hyung's school friend?" Jisung ask to which (Y/n) quickly look's at Woojin who shakes his head before saying "Well.........I am Woojin's childhood best friend.Ironically we 2 even were born in the same day at the time in the same hospital".The word of 'Best friend' made Woojin very sad as he just wanted to shout that (Y/n) was his boyfriend for 4 years now but he kept quite as he didn't wanted the members to hate (Y/n) but all of the other members noticed Woojin's sad face easily yet didn't said anything."Wait,you seem familiar.......You said your name is Kim (Y/n),right?" Hyunjin asks to which (Y/n) nods with a grin when Felix suddenly realized and said "You are the drummer of 'Dark knights',right??!!" to which Jeongin and Hyunjin shout "Yes??!!You are the drummer who goes with the stage name "Soul"!!!!!!"."Wow,I didn't knew you guys were fans of that band as well.Good for you (Y/n)" Woojin says to which (Y/n) laughs before saying "Thank you for supporting our group.I was surprised cause since I wear baseball caps along with face mask during performances very few people can recognize me"."Well the clothes you wear have a very similar style like "Soul" along with the fact that your name is (Y/n) made me realize you are the same person" Felix say's to which Seungmin say "Yes you really wore some cool clothes today".