Sunshine(J-hope/Jung Hosoek)

(This oneshoot is an authors choice also I dedicated this oneshoot for A-Ball-Of-Sunshine who always supports me as a thank you)
[This oneshoot takes place after some time I Need U MV of BTS came out]
[(Y/N) look but you can imagine other look to your choice]

(This oneshoot is an authors choice also I dedicated this oneshoot for A-Ball-Of-Sunshine who always supports me as a thank you)[This oneshoot takes place after some time I Need U MV of BTS came out][(Y/N) look but you can imagine other look to yo...

Without any further due let's start with the story~

*In the dream it's Y/N'S P.O.V*

"Where am I??"I ask myself.It was a dark place with no light and no matter who much I walked no exits came at my sight.When I looked down i saw i was wearing my day's outfit which was a grey sweater,black pants and glasses
[Y/N'S outfit]

When I looked down i saw i was wearing my day's outfit which was a grey sweater,black pants and glasses[Y/N'S outfit]

I was about to sit down to think what to do next,when the scene suddenly changed to a small  bedroom apartment.I was confused at first but then it quickly strucked me where I was and I started to panic.But before I could get down of the bed,the door flew open and to my horror there stood the person,whom I never wanted to see ever again,my father.I tried to run but then I realised that I was tied to the bed."No use of running away now,dear"my father said with a smirk and I looked at him with fear but managed to say "You can't do anything to me,father!!".He looks at me with a sly look before asking "Why do you think so,dear??Let me guess.......could it be because you think that the hoseok guy will save you??"and at the mention of my beloved boyfriend makes my heart go wild.

"What did you do to hobi??!!"I ask with a voice which I didn't knew I could make.My father chuckles before saying "Oh,my,my what a voice.You must have loved him so much,right?But unfortunately,when he tried to save you I had to took care of him for taking my precious Y/N from me".I felt my whole world broke down into crumbles when I heard this and my father came closer to me before saying "Ah!What's with this look,dear??Miss him already??Then why don't I help you forget him and remember me again??"with a smirk after which he went to touch chin before grabbing it and bringing it closer to his face.I didn't resisted at all but instead tears started to steam through my eyes and I wispered "Please someone give me my sunshine back....."before my lips touched my father's.

*End of dream and J-hope's P.O.V*

I reached home and opened the door before entering the living room to see Y/N sleeping.I sighed in concern before I went to him to wake him up as he might catch a cold by sleeping in the sofa.I shaked Y/N a little before I saw him opening his eyes and I said "Oh Y/N how much have I told you not to sleep here as you might catch a-"but was suddenly interrupted when Y/N jumped at me before hugging me and we both fell to the ground due to the impact.I was startled at first but then I saw Y/N shakingso before asking anything ,I drew circles at his back to calm him down and it worked as Y/N started to breathe normally again."So will you tell me now what happened??"I asked quietly and then was no answer before Y/N wispered "I had a nightmare,where father came back and took me away back to our apartment.When I asked where you were he-he said he dealt with you when you were trying to save me.I was so shocked that I couldn't even move so father took this moment to kiss me and when our lips touched,I woke up......"while tears rolled down his eyes.I was shocked when I heard this and immideatly hugged Y/N before Y/N started to sob in my arms.

I and Y/N were best friends from Middle school.Y/N'S mother left him with his father when he was nine and since then he was being abused by his father,who even raped him 2-3 times for fun.I didn't knew about it until I confessed to Y/N about my love for him.After I came to knew about this,I immediately called the police who took Y/N'S father away to jail and after that Y/N and I happily lived as a couple but sometimes Y/N still have nightmares about his past.To calm Y/N down,I hummed the tone of "I Need U" and it instantly worked as he stopped crying."Y/N I know you are scared about your father but don't worry as I will always protect you,no matter what,okay?"I said with a smile.
[J-hope's smile really resembles the rays of sun]

Y/N looks at me with puffy eyes before saying "But don't ever risk yourself cause if you vanish then I won't be able to live

Y/N looks at me with puffy eyes before saying "But don't ever risk yourself cause if you vanish then I won't be able to live....".I laughed before joking "Of course not!!It takes a lot of things to take down the Sunshine of BTS"which successful does it job of making Y/N laugh."Um,so can we cuddle tonight??"Y/N asks with hopefully eyes and in return I kiss him in lips before saying "Of course baby boy".Y/N blushes like an tomato before taking me towards our shared bedroom while I giggle.Once we reach the bed,Y/N slips into the bed and I soon follow him after which I hold Y/N close to my chest while his head lies at the nip of my neck."Hey Y/N??"I ask gently and Y/N replies by a "hum?"."I will never allow anybody to take you away from me".

I know that this chapter is a completely mess(980 words) but please bear with it and hope it was entertaining enough.You author over and out -
StraykidsMemeHacker