Love(Dowoon/Yoon Dowoon)

(This oneshoot is an authors choice)
[This oneshoot is the part 2 of "Shoot Me(Yoon Dowoon)" oneshoot]
[(Y/N) look but you can imagine other look to your choice]

(This oneshoot is an authors choice)[This oneshoot is the part 2 of "Shoot Me(Yoon Dowoon)" oneshoot][(Y/N) look but you can imagine other look to your choice]

So let's begin with the story~

*Y/N'S P.O.V*

"Um,I hope this outfit is nice and to much of a show..." I mumbled while walking towards the building where Dowoon would be performing today along with the other members of Day6.My outfit consisted of a white t-shirt,black jacket,black jeans,blue shoes,a black scarf,blue cap and a black fake glasses just for style.

[Y/N'S outfit]

After our meeting in the cafe me and Dowoon became pretty good Friends and would hang out during weekends

After our meeting in the cafe me and Dowoon became pretty good Friends and would hang out during weekends.Today I decided to surprise him at his show by appearing at his performance.After some extra working and searching in the net,I finally found the only VIP ticket through which I can meet Day6's members after their show.I was kinda nervous,not because I was going to meet the rest of the Day6 but because I recently understood that I had grown feelings for Dowoon."Agh,I should be disgusted of myself!!Dowoon always stood by my side as a friend and now after he who helped me to feel better after my breakup will think I am a emotionless person to fall in love so quickly.Will he even return my feelings??" I thought while entering the building where the show was going to happen very timidly.I reached the gate from where everybody was entering the room where the show will be held.When I reached the security guard,he looked at me for a moment before asking for my ticket.I nodded before giving him my ticket which he took before allowing me to go inside.When I saw the room I was suprised by it size and the amount people who came to watch the performance.I then walked towards my seat which was a little bit far away from the stage.I took this seat so Dowoon dosen't see me and my surprise dosen't gets busted.

After some time the lights of the room become a little bit low as the MC came out and said "With songs that focus on the power of feelings and words for a human let's cheer for Day6 with their performance of their latest song 'Shoot Me'!!".
[Day6's performance]