Confession(Hwall/Heo Hyun-joon)

(This oneshoot is an authors choice)
[This oneshoot is the part 2 of "Mine(Hwall/Heo Hyun-joon)" oneshoot]
[(Y/N) look but you can imagine other look to your choice]

(This oneshoot is an authors choice)[This oneshoot is the part 2 of "Mine(Hwall/Heo Hyun-joon)" oneshoot][(Y/N) look but you can imagine other look to your choice]

*3rd Person P.O.V*

The maknae line of The Boyz excitedly looked at the beach from the car.Even Sangyeon was excited after he saw the beach in view but didn't showed it at his face.But (Y/N) seemed more than happy among the others as he saw Hwall's happy and excited face."Ah,it seems the other can is behind us and lucikly we reached my beach house.Here we are guys!!" (Y/N) happpily says as the members present in his car looks at the front.The car soon slows down and then stops before a very beautiful house followed by the other car carrying the rest of the members.All the members stood outside (Y/N)'s house with their eyes widened in pure shock and astonishment as they saw how beautiful (Y/N)'s house was while (Y/N) thanked the driver of the other car.

[(Y/N)'s house.IDK if houses like these are actually present in korea or the beach but please go along with me ]

"Aren't you guys coming inside the house?Come on we must do things fast or else we would be late to go to the beach!!" (Y/N) happily said while totally being unaware of the others shock

"Aren't you guys coming inside the house?Come on we must do things fast or else we would be late to go to the beach!!" (Y/N) happily said while totally being unaware of the others shock."How do you have such a beautiful house hyung??!" Eric says as he stood behind (Y/N) who was opening the door of the house while the others behind them."Well I am not bragging about it but my father was (Father/Name) who was an national surfer and took part in many surfing competions inside and outside of the country.Well so he loved this beach a lot and decided to build a house.So this is that house" (Y/N) says with a chuckle to which New said "Wait!!If you have so much money,why do you live in such a small apartment?" Q asks out of curiosity to which (Y/N) rubs his back neck before saying "Well hyung I really didn't wanted to live at my father's money so I bought a cheap apartment with my parents help and then started to do part-time to give the rent.Well I also get money from the competitions a participate and my parents give money for university,so I have money enough to run a life" while putting his luggage at the table in the dinning room."Wait didn't your father retired from surfing like 1 year ago?" Sunwoo asks confusely to which (Y/N) grins before saying "True,he retired after he felt that he had done enough surfing and wanted to have time with my mom while thinking that he had completed dream of becoming the best surfer in Korea.Of course I was sadden and a little bit angry that my father was giving such reasons as his retirement and leaving me the responsibility of successing him.So to show him that there is more to surfing that he has done,I am tried and entered the national team of surfing for the 2020 olympics!!"."Wow!!Really?!That crazy!!I didn't knew about that at all even though I follow sports so much!!" Hyungjae exclaims to which (Y/N) blushes before thanking him."Ah!!This house is so awesome from backside as well!!I lived at Canada yet I had never seen such beautiful house there" Kevin said while looking at the backyard of the house when Juhaknyeon says "Look,the house is connected to the beach through the route beside the pool.Now we don't have to walk all the way around to go to the beach"."Thanks for the compliments hyungs and yeah my father wanted to save time so he connected the beach with the house" (Y/N) says while rummaging through his bag for the bedroom keys when he hears a large bark from the second floor which startled everyone except (Y/N).Soon a white Jindo came running down the stairs before jumping at (Y/N) who happily hugs him while saying "Oh,Nexus!!You were up there and here I thought that auntie hasn't brought you back from her house!!You look so well and healthy as always.Well I brought so friends of mine,okay?" and the dog just barked back happily in repsonse."This is your dog??He is so beautifull" Juyeon says while patting the dog who was super friendly."I really haven't seen such good-looking Jindo for a very long time.You must really love your dog a lot" Younghoon says to (Y/N) with a smile and he nods in return."Okay now after thinking for a while I think that the rooms should be divided like the first car arrangement.The hyungs in one and the juniors in one.So I would be taking the small room at the second floor with Nexus as my comapnion while Eric,Sunwoo,Hwall,Juhakyeon,Q and New can take the other room on the second floor.The rest of us came take the room in the first floor" (Y/N) says and everyone agree even Sangyeon reluctantly."Thank you (Y/N),I am happy that we choose to spend time with you" Jacob says to (Y/N) with a smile after the rest of the members went to their respective rooms to change while Sangyeon behind him to which (Y/N) just chuckles before saying "It's no problem!!I am happy to spend time with so many people this time cause in the past it was only me and Nexus".Jacob smiles before going to his room and Sangyeon just stares at (Y/N) before going to his room with a huff.(Y/N) chuckles and shakes his head at his hyung's behaviour when he felt a tap at his shoulder,so he turns around to see Hwall waiting their with a happy Nexus beside him."I,um-I really liked the house you know?And I was just trying to find a oppurtunity to talk to you about it but you seemed so surrounded by everyone so I had to wait.Your dog is also very nice and friendly" Hwall says with a shy smile to which (Y/N) smiles before saying "Thanks a lot.I am happy that I didn't disappointed you.Anyway I was thinking why now we 2 hangout at the beach alone after I had done my practice?We could take Nexus with us and go for a little walk,what do you say?So let's go and change first?".Hwall eyes widen a little before he embarrassingly nods.(Y/N) smiles beofre grabbing Hwall's hand and taking him upstairs with him towards their room along with Nexus with them.