Mine(Hwall/Heo Hyun-joon)

(This oneshoot is an authors choice)
[This oneshoot takes place after the Giddy Up MV of The Boyz came out]
[(Y/N) look but you can imagine other look to your choice]

(This oneshoot is an authors choice)[This oneshoot takes place after the Giddy Up MV of The Boyz came out][(Y/N) look but you can imagine other look to your choice]

Let's just began with the story~

*(Y/N) P.O.V*
I was eating my lunch after packing my luggage for my surfing competition when I saw my phone ringing.When I checked the caller,I was happy to see it was my idol friend and crush,Hwall from the group The Boyz.I happily picked the phone up before putting it in speaker since I was eating and saying "Hey Hwall!!I was about to call you anyway,so what's up??It's good that you called cause I was going to call you for something" before taking a bite from my bibimbap but a voice different from Hwall responsed to me by saying "Hwall is alright but who the hell are??".I was so shocked by this that I chocked at my food before I started to cough."That wrong Sangyeon.Now see he must have got a shock by the way you said that why he is coughing.Are you alright?" a different voice now asked me to which I said "Ye-yeah.Sorry I was eating and I just got surprised by the difference in voice that I choked a little bit in my food.It's not his fault but may I know with whom I am talking to??"."Just give me back the phone,Jacob.It's nice that Hwall left it at home while he went out with Eric and Sunwoo.I am the leader of Boyz,Sangyeon and the other voice is of Jacob.But I am asking you again,who are you and how does Hwall know you??He had been talking about you a lot these days" Sangyeon hyung says with total suspicion while I heard Jocob hyung sigh in the background which causes me to chuckle a little."I am sorry for the late introduction.I am Park (Y/N).I meet Hwall like 2 months ago by mistake and since then we had been friends.I hope that helps you with your suspicion" I said to which Jacob hyung says with a sigh "I am sorry for this (Y/N),Sangyeon has been very skeptical about since the time Hwall mentioned about you to us,so he always asked Hwall to give your number but Hwall refused to give it to him by saying that Sangyeon will only disturb you.That's why today when Hwall left his phone,Sangyeon picked up the phone anyway he doesn't mean any bad things but he is jus worried about Hwall".

"Hey!!Jacob don't say all those things!! Anyway what business do you have with Hwall??" Sangyeon hyung says after I presume that he took the phone from Jacob."Oh,well I wanted Hwall to ask all of of you this thing since I am not sure all of his group members will agree to this but I am having a surfing competition in Songjeong beach these weekend and I thought it would be fun if your group could join me there since Hall said you guys are having a break for a few days now.Don't worry about travelling as I would be the one picking everyone up,that is if you guys agree to go" I said with a hopeful voice and waited for them to reply when Sangyeon hyung started to say "Huh??Why do you think we will-" but got interupted by Jacob hyung saying "Oh,it's so nice of you (Y/N) to invite us to the beach during your competition.It would be nice to have a break in beach after all these hectic days cause of our comeback.But I don't know if we could find a place where we could live in such a short notice"who I assumed took the phone away from Sangyeon hyung."Ah,don't worry about that!!I have a house near the beach since I usual go there for practise or competition and I would be more than happy to have you guys there in my house.Also don't worry about space,as there are enough rooms for everyone if that is we share the room.Would that work?" I said while ignoring the cries of Sangyeon hyung to Jacob hyung to give the phone back to him.