Jealous(Chan/Bang Chan)

(This oneshoot is an authors choice)
[This oneshoot is the part 2 of "Cute guy(Bang Chan)" oneshoot]
[(Y/N) look but you can imagine other look to your choice]

(This oneshoot is an authors choice)[This oneshoot is the part 2 of "Cute guy(Bang Chan)" oneshoot][(Y/N) look but you can imagine other look to your choice]

So let's begin with the story~

*Y/N'S P.O.V*

"Hum...I guess if the mattresses are kept in this manner everybody will have enough space to sleep" I mumbled when the doorbell of my apartment rang."They have arrived!!!" I happily said.I ran to the door before opening it to see Jeongin,Felix and Seungmin standing there."Guys!!!" I said while opening my arms for a hug where else they also just threw themselves at me before saying "Y/N!!!!We missed you~"."Hahaha,I missed you guys to.Where are the others?" I asked while pinching Jeongin's cheeks."They are coming behind us,oh!Here are the others,I guess?" Seungmin says while looking behind him.When I also looked behind I saw Hyunjin,Changbin,Minho and Jisung coming.I let the 3 standing at my door to go indside just in time before these 4 reach us."Hi!!Thanks for coming here,guys.I am happy you all can make it" I cheerfully said as they chuckled."We should be the one thanking you for accepting our sudden request of staying at you house" Minho said with a apologetic smile to which I just simply reply "Nah,it's fine.I was anyway going to be bored to death this weekend as there was no work when your call came.I would make this a fun stay.Anyway where are the last 2 of them??"."Well they are coming with our stuff since only they can pick up so many stuff" Hyunjin said to which Jisung adds "And they don't even alllow us to help them" with a sigh.I laugh before I said "You guys go inside,I will wait till they reach here" to which the others nod before going inside.

After meeting Chan that day in the market,we beacame close friends and when he introduced me with the other members of his group,Stray kids(which I didn't knew he was in at first),we get along pretty well even though I am very older than the rest (same age as Chan).I hung out together with all of them,may it be drinking with the old members or playing video games with the youngers.Today all the members of Stray kids will be staying at my house/apartment for a night after the Maknae Line of Stray kids begged me to let them.I am very excited to spend a night with all of them but that not the only reason of my happiness,truthfully............it's the fact that I will get to spend a night with my crush,Bang Chan which is causing my other half of happiness."I don't know when but after seeing that smile of his I always get butterflies in my stomach and I start to blush like hell,if that not love,then what is it?"I thought when I heard a voice shouting "Y/N!!!" and when I looked up it was Woojin."Woojin!!" I shouted while giving him a tight hug to which he replies "I am fine,how's my little brother??" while ruffling my hair.I pout to this while he laughs.Woojin and I are of the same age as well but I think of him as my brother and he also treats me as his little brother."Where is your leader??" I say with a chuckle to which he says "Coming,he is behind me as he has picked up all our bags" with a sigh.I smile before saying "You go inside,I will wait for him.In case he needs help" to which Woojin shows me a "I-know" smile before going inside.