[ 27 ]

thank you guys for being with me throughout this journey and for all the support i have received,, especially @***_** who has supported throughout my experience in wattpad and writing,, this is the last chapter, i hope you enjoy it as much as i enjoy writing for you guys♥️

-

[ 3rd person pov ]

knock knock. jisung waited patiently outside their door as he waited for his boyfriend to open the wooden door that stood in between them.

"jisung-ie?" chenle called out as he opened the door swiftly, guessing correctly who stood in front of his door.

"hey lele, you want to go on a date?" jisung asked shyly, but thankfully without stuttering. chenle nodded in reply, and said, "i'll go get ready! wait for me in the living room, ge is out." jisung entered the place and found the couch to sit on while waiting. "i hope this works out well," he thought to himself, thinking about how he was going to do it, and maybe exaggerating a little.

after a few minutes, chenle finished getting ready, in normal black jeans and a t shirt. he put on a sweater swiftly and put a jacket on, adding to the layers as it would be cold. jisung grabbed his hand as the exited the place, going to wherever jisung had planned for them to go.

♣️

they both left the apartment and walked with jisung in the lead, until jisung said, "remember this road, we first met here." yes, it was pretty childish in jisung's opinion, but it was cute, too. chenle nodded and giggled. they both continued their walk along the peaceful path that would soon lead them to a quiet area.

when they arrived, chenle was beyond surprised. it was a small place hidden in their neighbourhood, beside the small river they had. trees surrounded it and only the exit was seen from inside. small but pretty flowers were placed delicately in different places.

"eomma brought me to this place before she got sick. it's really pretty, isn't it? this'll be our secret hideout, only jaemin and the others know about this place," jisung explained. jisung pulled chenle towards the small mat that was surprisingly already placed there.

they sat there as chenle hesitantly asked, "why are we here? i mean, i'm not saying i don't like it. but what's all these nice stuff for? you definitely came here beforehand to place everything nicely." jisung answered, "well, i wanted this date to be special." confidence. that's what jisung had been telling himself for the past few days preparing for this special date. chenle nodded in confusion, still agreeing.

they talked and talked about basically anything in the world till their mouth went dry. jisung got nervous as chenle gulped some water from his water bottle. as chenle put his water bottle down beside his bag, jisung shifted closer to chenle. chenle looked at the boy, only wondering what he was doing. jisung stared deep into chenle's eyes, as if searching for stars in those dark orbs. jisung leaned in and wrapped his hand around chenle's neck. soon enough, their lips were morphed into each other's, like puzzle pieces fixing perfectly together. the kiss lasted a few seconds until they broke apart from embarrassment.

"s-so this was what t-the d-date was for? the s-special d-date?" chenle asked, looking down to his lap and playing with his fingers. jisung nodded and took chenle's hand into his own. they played with each other's fingers quietly. panic gay and confident gay. pretty obvious chenle is panic and jisung is confident.

"i love you," jisung said.

"i love you too," chenle smiled.

< E N D >

< THANK YOU FOR READING NEXT DOOR || NCT

NEXT DOOR || NCT. CHENSUNG >