[ 1 ]

>> currently the time is 6pm in korea

[ 3rd person pov ]

chenle got off the bus with his older friend, sicheng, as they entered the new environment in gyeongju.

"new home, new school, new friends. you ready?" sicheng asked. they both treated each other like brothers, ever since chenle got kicked out of his house, sicheng took him in as a neighbour who lives in the same apartment alone.

"yeah, i think i'm ready ge." they were both chinese and sicheng liked to be called ge, thinking he felt like an older brother to chenle. they pulled the luggage behind them, walking to the nearby apartment they found.

they stood at the traffic light, waiting for the man to turn green, before a boy standing on the opposite end got chenle's attention. he was dressed in all black except his t-shirt that was under his hoodie. his hair seen vaguely under the cap he was wearing was orange.

"why would he wear black and a cap on such a sunny day?" chenle thought to himself.

when chenle noticed the man turning green he tapped sicheng to get his attention away from his phone to cross the road. the boy he noticed earlier looked up from the bright screen and crossed the road. he walked with quick steps as his hand swiftly brushed against chenle's. he mumbled a soft "sorry" and left. chenle brushed it off and continued on his search for his new place he would call home.

-
first chapter yeet. i'm making this the same format as narrative unsent :D hope y'all are okay with that. and ge means older brother in chinese hope the first chapter wasn't disappointing.