[ 13 ]

[ jisung pov ]

i did not have work today, so i was planning to confess today, i wanted to. but was he going to accept, reject? i honestly could not tell.

i walked out of the small flat and closed the door behind me. i knocked on chenle's door and waited for someone to reply. a few seconds passed as someone opened a door. a boy with messy green hair in pyjamas appeared before me.

"jisung-ie, why are you here so early on a sunday?" chenle asked. he yawned and rubbed his eyes. cute. i smiled, "chenle, it's 11 am."

"it's too early," he opened the door even bigger and gestured me to go in. so, i did, with small steps, i shuffled in. my jacket crumpled behind my back as i sat down on their couch. "what are you doing here anyways?" at the second, then i suddenly remembered what i was there for.

"oh right! get ready, let's go out," i smiled to him. he nodded and at that time, sicheng hyung walked out of the room.

"oh hey jisung. chenle, 我现在要出去了,和锟 他们出去 (chenle, i'm going out now, with kun and the rest). bye jisung!" i nodded even though i did not understand any of the words he said other than bye, "bye hyung."

"bye ge," chenle came out of the room with a jacket on too, "let's go!"

♣️

as we walked out of the building, chenle asked me, "where are we going jisung-ie?" my heart did a flip as i tried to reply, "let's just go on a walk, i have something to say too."

we walked to the nearby park-

(a/n it's always the park i'm sorry for my lack of knowledge in a korean neighbourhood)

-as a silence hovered over us. each step we took, my heart beated faster. i could not help but think of the possibilities. if he said yes, do i ask him out? if he said no, will it be awkward? i sighed internally as i facepalmed at donghyuck.

we reached the park as chenle said, "let's find a place to sit at." we walked nearer into the park as chenle sat down on a bench. i followed his action as i fiddled with my fingers.

"jisung-ie, you alright?" chenle asked. i can never get used to that nickname.

"i don't know how to tell you this. um... ," i started.

"just go ahead. i'm really curious," he sat closer to me. i looked into his eyes and saw those beautiful dark orbs of his. how can one be so innocent and beautiful?

"jisung-ie," chenle shook me as his hands laid on my shoulders. i snapped out of my thoughts as i looked away.

"chenle, you might not believe me, but i like you. i don't know when those feelings started, but everytime i'm around you, i'm so nervous. everytime you call me 'jisung-ie', my heart beats faster. you're really cute, you're innocent and sweet. i don't get how a person can be so beautiful. i want to meet you, see you everyday. chenle... i truly like you." i blabbered.

♣️

[ chenle pov ]

as jisung said those words, i stopped.

"but, why me? there are so many other better people, but you like me?" i asked. my hands dropped from his shoulders. i could not go through the same thing again.

"chenle... i come out my house more often because of you. you make me want to go out to see you." jisung said.

you're just a useless son, tsk, don't know how to do anything properly.

"i'm sorry jisung," i started.

make sure i don't ever see your face again!

"i can't,"

you useless motherfucker!

"i'm sorry, please don't say you like me."

get the fuck out!

"please don't follow me, bye jisung."

-
this story gonna be shorter than i expect it to be i think.