[ 5 ]

[ chenle pov ]

the first week of school wasn't as stressful as i thought it would be. i now hung out with renjun, jaemin and their two other friends dong hyuck and jeno. it was friday, finally the last day of the studying week. i was planning to bring sicheng ge out because he was just so down after meeting him. i couldn't bear to see him like that anymore. even though i don't know how he looks like or who he was, i felt sicheng ge doesn't deserve this pain.

(a/n the hell is this dramatic sentence for? but let's continue)

i was in class waiting for my art teacher to enter. we never had art at all this week, this was our first lesson.

"good morning class! i am your art teacher, please call me mr nakamoto or mr yuta, i don't really mind any." a male with blond hair split in the middle of his head entered. his tall figure put his bag down on his chair and greeted the students. he seemed really nice and i hoped he taught well.

♣️

after art class, jaemin who sat in front of me and dong hyuck who sat beside him turned around. they started to gossip about mr yuta, "i heard he was gay before he entered this school."

"he's new?" i questioned. renjun who was walking towards us with jeno, grabbed a chair and nodded, "mmhm, i never seen him in school before."

"but how do you know he's gay?" i asked. i thought it was kind of absurd for a teacher to be gay. not saying it's wrong, it's just weird, because all the adults go around saying stuff like, "being gay is not good" and all that shit. i've been there.

"this senior from graduating year, ten, said he used to follow his instagram account because he was a photographer or something. apparently, he removed ten and made his account private after finding out ten was a student at the school he was going to teach at." jaemin explained as we all listened, intrigued.

♣️

school ended quickly, endless talking about mr yuta in our little group. we went out separate ways as i walked home with earplugs in and jammed to shinee.

i looked accross the road, only to see jisung waving his hand to me. i lifted my eyebrows before crossing the road when the green man lit up. i walked to him quickly and waved, "hello jisung-ssi!"

he smiled and waved back, "hello! i wanted to go see you at school. and i just realised but don't call me jisung-ssi, you're older than me."

"am i? but i skipped a grade."

"i skipped two." i opened my mouth in shock, how is he so smart?

"damn okay. call me hyung then, i don't really
mind," i replied.

we walked back home together and said goodbye to each other.

♣️

[ 3rd person pov ]

as chenle and sicheng were out, jisung lied on the couch, looking at the frames of pictures of him and his mother that laid on the table. memories started coming through his brain as tears started forming again. he tried to be positive, telling himself that his mom was no longer in this cruel world of ours, in a better place. but still, he would never forget his mother, the person who brought life to him, cared for him, nurtured him into the person he was today. he cried and cried until no more tears formed.

♣️

>>chenle and sicheng

chenle brought sicheng to the basketball court in the park nearby. he threw him the basketball, saying, "ge, i know you're angry and sad, but please don't bottle all those feelings in there. let it out." sicheng stayed silent for awhile, before throwing the basketball into the hoop, then sitting on the bench, waiting for chenle to do the same.

"辰乐,不管我做什么,我还是不能忘记他。我真讨厌自己,为什么我就是忘不了他?(chenle, no matter what i do, i still cant forget him. i hate myself, why can't i just forget him)?" sicheng explained, on the verge of tears.

"哥,不如你还是去找他吧。您去问他离开你的原因。您这样也去不了哪里,也不能忘记他。(ge, why don't you go look for him. ask him why he left you. this is leading you nowhere, neither can you forget about him.)"chenle replied.

"you don't understand chenle. it's not that simple," sicheng continued in korean. chenle could tell he was getting angry.

"what don't i understand, ge?" chenle stood up and followed sicheng as he walked towards the outside of the court, strolling slowly in the park with mixed emotions. sicheng sighed, "i'm thankful for your help chenle, i really am. but, i don't think i'm ready to face him yet. not until i'm sure i've gotten over him." understandingly, chenle nodded. they continued the quiet stroll in the park, getting their mind of things and enjoying the cool breeze of near autumn.

-
i think this is the saddest shit ive ever written. i put a chensung pic coz i thought it was a mix of the two of them