[ 10 ]

[ 3rd person pov ]

"jisung-ie! ge told me you don't have work today, i could tell renjun and the rest that you're free today?" chenle asked as jisung close the door after letting chenle in. chenle settled himself down on the floor where the couch used to belong on. most of the furniture was sold or thrown away except for a table and his bed.

"hm, that'd be really nice." jisung replied. chenle cheered and took out his phone to text them in the group chat he had.

chenle
jisung's free today
y'all up for some arcade games

renjun
i'm getting ready

jaemin
alrighty, meet you guys
at the cafe near your place

jeno
let's goooooo

"they said to meet at the cafe near our place? do you know where it is?" chenle asked. jisung nodded, "yeah, i'll get ready."

♣️

they walked together along the roads of gyeongju to the cafe. when they arrived, they took a seat as the others have not arrived yet. they ordered drinks and stared at their phones and ignored the awkward silence.

(a/n hi i forgot to mention jisung got a new phone from his work in case of emergency because he only had a nokia)

jisung looked up from the bright screen to rest his eyes when it shifted to chenle who was in front of him. he studied his features on his face as the speed of his heart beating increased.

"my brother," a voice said, distracting jisung. the two at the table looked towards the door entrance to see renjun, jaemin and jeno enter.

"you guys came together?" chenle asked.

"nah, we met a few metres down."

"hey," donghyuck entered as well. jisung smiled as he saw his friends again after a long time. jisung stood up from his seat and engulfed all of them in a hug.

♣️

they laughed and chattered as they walked into the arcade. it was one of the biggest in seoul. they turned to look at each other and smiled.

"let's go!" donghyuck exclaimed, entering the arcade first. the others followed behind him to the counter and bought tokens.

♣️

after 3 long hours of playing almost every game in the arcade, they left.

"now, we need to eat," jeno said.

"pizza?" chenle asked. the others nodded as they started walking around, finding the pizza place. they quickly found one and unknowingly, jisung put his hand around chenle's shoulder and pulled him towards their table. chenle noticed, a smile forming on his face.