[ 24 ]

[ chenle pov ]

when i got home, sicheng ge was crying. honestly, i'm not really surprised. i put my things down in the living room and went towards ge at the end of the bed on the other side of our studio apartment.

"ge..." i said, as i wrapped my arms around him as i usually did on a sad day. i patted his back comfortingly and waited for him to stop crying.

"hey..." a familiar voice said as i heard the door open. i turned my head towards the door as i saw jisung. i put my finger towards my lips to signal him to be quiet and pointed to ge. he nodded and put down the plastic bag he brought on the table. he walked towards us and sat beside ge.

after a while of crying and words of comfort, sicheng looked up and sat up straight again in that perfect posture of his, "do you think he'll call?" jisung and i exchange glances as i said, "if he truly loves you, he will."

"yeah, so now let's eat, i bought tteokbokki," jisung smiled. and i smiled back at him.

♣️

a few days later, sicheng received a call, and he immediately picked it up.

"i'll go there right now... see you," sicheng ge said through the phone. "chenle, i'm going out, bye." and he left hurriedly.

♣️

[ 3rd person pov ]

when the chinese stepped inside the same cafe he was at few days ago, he saw the blond japanese sitting at the same table. as the bells of the door chimed, the japanese turned his head to see who was at the entrance.

"sicheng!" he called out, gesturing with his hand where he was at. "thank you for agreeing to meet me," he said as sicheng walked towards the table and sat down opposite to yuta. "remember the question you asked me before? you asked if we could start over..." sicheng's eyes started to have soul in them as he anticipated what yuta was about to say. "i've thought about it, over the past few days. i really definitely want to do that, start over." sicheng's ears perked up from the sound of those words, except something was coming in the way, like another train disrupting his own.

"but, what if the school finds out you're dating another guy, especially a student's guardian," he said, thinking about his brother, chenle.

"they'll supposedly fire me, but i could just go back to doing my old job. photography and art by myself is much easier than teaching students. they can be really annoying," yuta chuckled. sicheng laughed with him as well.

"thank you... for this," sicheng said. he covered his face with his hand, also saying, "i love you," softly, but loud enough for only yuta to hear.

♣️

the two boys outside the cafe seeing yuta and sicheng smiling inside, smiled themselves. "what you said was right, lele." jisung said, turning towards the boy on his right. "if he truly loves him, he will call."

chenle turned towards his boyfriend as well, smiling. "let's go on a date, to celebrate for them haha," chenle said. he felt so good to see sicheng smiling again. he was not planning on texting sicheng or calling him today, in case he disrupted the two's date. jisung nodded at chenle's idea and held his hand as the two younger boys walked together.

-
i'm sorry if this part seemed a little rushed, i had like writers block for this and the previous chapter. anyw,, this book is ending soon and i'm planning to publish another one yeet,,