So I decided to walk down the street and back which was nothing major. It gave me enough breathing room to come back to reality and confidently go back in the hotel.

Soon as I walked through the hotel doors I seen Chris sitting in the lobby with the baby in his arms.

"Where did you go?" He asked me while getting up from the chair.

I spoke truthfully "I took a walk"

"A walk? With who?"

I sighed "Can we just talk about this when we get back to the room"

"No tell me now Tiana!"

"Chris lower your voice because it's honestly not that serious"

He furrowed his eyebrows "Oh... so it's not that serious to you? So tell me who was you with?"

"I'm not gonna let you bring down my energy Chris because I don't have time for this bullshit with you"

"Just tell me Tiana, are you fuckin somebody else?"

I sighed in frustration "I went for a walk and that's it. I had to clear my head because my mind was clouded with a lot of shit I've been dealing with lately"

"So why did you lie and said that you were going to the lobby?"

"I needed my space, you're acting like I went and fucked somebody else"

Then he scuffled "Well you did it before"

"That was in the past Chris! I'm not the same Tiana from before, I've changed for better and for worse. If you don't believe that then I'd suggest we go our separate ways."

"I'm so sorry... I just have had a lot of shit going on, I didn't mean to accuse you of anything. I have trust issues"

I sighed "When we go back to Cali we're gonna go to counseling. I feel like it'll help both of us heal our wounds"

"You're right Ti...I definitely will go."

"Ok let's go back to our hotel room I gotta start booking this flight to Virginia"

Chris looked confused at me "Why? I thought we were going to Cali?"

"We both have to handle some business with the feds, we basically gotta clear your name up cuz your wanted for the murder of me"

"I don't think we should do that Tiana, maybe we can just go back home to Cali and relax for a bit"

I continued "You can't keep running Chris, besides 1. They don't got any sufficient evidence that you murdered me and 2. I'm alive. When they see me alive with you I'll just say it was a misunderstanding"

"Alright just make sure you stay by my side"

"I'll never leave you again baby"

Christopher kissed me then we walked back to the elevator.

<Chris P.O.V>

When we got back to our room Tiana booked a flight to Virginia. I honestly didn't wanna go but there was a reasonable reason why I should. Hopefully after getting through this step our lives will go by easier than before. Most likely counseling is gonna help me and Tiana work on our relationship mentally and physically, I'd do anything for that girl. I truly love her.

"Tiana what time did you book our flight?" I asked.

"I booked it for 1 o'clock , we got a few hours to just relax"

I nodded "So what are we?"

Tiana looked at me confused "Excuse me?"

"What are we? Are we friends? Boyfriend and girlfriend? Husband and wife? What's the status of our relationship?"