I went out from the restaurant after she paid the bill. Rose followed behind of me. "Thanks for saving my live", I said to her

"Finally you can speak to me", she teased me. I saw her with my death glare. She smirked. "Actually, I wanted to see you cleaning the dish all the night as you cannot pay the bill"

"Such a jerk girl", I said curtly.

She laughed a lot. "Did your cards were blocked?", she asked me

I just nodded. No word.

"Your mom?"

I didn't answer.

"You get a cold war with her?"

"Are you news reporter?", I asked her.

She just smirked again. "My mom have ever blocked my card, for several times when I got problem. Then, I saw your condition similar to me. I didn't know why should they did that"

"Seems you have experience about that"

"A lot", she nodded. "Something happen between you and your mom?"

I didn't answer her.

"Where is your mate?"

"Ai Sun?", I asked her directly. She just smiled. She just hit me to the point. I shook my head. "He just a jerk. He leaved me in this situation"

"Really?"

We stopped in the lobby. We sat on the bench.

"Did you talk to him?", she asked me

"About what? Did he told you?"

"Nope. Nothing", she took a deep breath. "I think that he is the one who cannot tell about his problem easily", she stopped her words. "But, he will do that to you, In"

"What do you mean?"

"I didn't know what is problem between you and him. But, he is suffering so much"

"Seems he is good. Nothing happen"

She smiled. "Sometimes, there are big scars behind of wide smile", she told me. "I am not a good girls. Seems I am so fake to tell you about that"

We laughed.

Then, we walked to parking lot for going home.

When I reached my car, then I saw two men were standing beside of my car. They wore tuxedo. Seems they were a bodyguard or something like that.

"Who are they?", Rose asked to me

I shook my head. I didn't know.

--*--

Ai Nam POV

Copper told me that possibly something happen between In and Sun.

I was so surprised as I didn't notice about it. I asked to Sun, but he said that everything is okay. Nothing happen between them.

In this evening, I just heard that Sun has been back to rooftop. He leaved In's place, he stayed again in the rooftop. Who did tell me about that?

Copper. He is. I wondered how comes he know about that.

He asked me to come to rooftop together. He insisted to know what happen with that two boys. I hoped as Sun said, nothing happen.

We arrived to the rooftop on 8pm. We walked to the third floor, I knocked the door. I heard that Sun replied me. He opened the door, he was surprised.

"Ai Nam", he smiled toward me. "What are you doing here?", he asked me

"Can I come in, Sir?", I teased him.