Part 30: Strawberry Yogurt

In POV

I just woke up, I saw at the clock, it was 6.30am. I saw my boy was still laying beside me, his head was still on my chest. It means we have slept for about 2.5 hours, my first sleep after several days of finding this boy.

I remembered that he still got nightmares, he woke up for about 3 or 4 times when he slept on my chest. I felt that he was totally scared whenever he wake up, then I just need to caress and hug him tightly to ensure that he was not alone, he had me beside of him. He would look at me, took a deep breath, both of his hands hold my arms tightly. I kissed his hair, then, he would start to sleep again. No words.

I thought that it would be the best moment in my bad week as his head was laying on my chest, I loved his innocent act. But, unfortunately, I still had to wake up. I needed to go to school, the last day of exam should be completed.

I saw at this boy, again. I couldn't wake him up, he slept peacefully. "Do you like to sleep on the chest of panda?" I asked him and smiled by I myself. Okay, enjoy your sleep as we could to talk about school later.

I hold his head, then moved on the pillow. But, he looks uncomfortable, he didn't like his new position. Quickly, I hug him to ensure that he still sleep tightly. He didn't move anymore, he should feel that I was still with him. Okay, my big baby. Let's proceed your sleep. I hug him for a while.

When I realized that he already slept deeply, I lose my hug. I walked to the bathroom. I needed to make myself ready to go to school.

Sorry boy.

--*--

I ordered online breakfast for Sun. I also prepared the medicine should he took after breakfast. I gave him a note at the toilet door, he would read that when he woke up and going to bathroom.

I remembered that Rose gave him a fake letter from school that he was dropped out. I needed to get it and report to Headmaster. I checked his school bag, I found a notes book with 2 envelopes inside. I took that book, I opened the sheet where the envelope be put. There was a note:

"Read before sleep and remember carefully", he wrote as the title of the note. Then, he wrote several lines.

"Don't call In's mom and dad, don't try to get their attention"

"Don't come to In's home"

"Don't come to school"

"Don't call In"

"Don't text In"

"Don't ask for In's help"

"Go home to Chiang Mai, quickly"

I remembered, it should be his words when we met in the Train Station last night. I thought that is why he still so scared about me and tried to avoid me. Did Rose ask you to do that, boy?

I walked toward him, he still slept deeply. His face was still bruised, his left eye, it was still swollen. It should be sad moment for me. But, my naughty brain was working sharply. I saw at his lips, it was really a temptation.

"In, please think carefully. This boy was still broken", I tried to remind myself. I didn't allow to take advantage on him. So, I put his notes book to my bag, I walked toward door, I had to leave him.

But, I walked back toward him again. I kissed his head for several times, then leaved the room.

Actually, since last night, there were 3 security staffs that working in my home. Last time, my dad told me that there was a car that spying on our home suspiciously. To avoid something bad, he hired the security and activate the CCTV around my home for 24 hours.