Part 15: Khao Soi

At the early morning in Chiang Mai

Sun POV

I think that I was not Chiang Mai citizen anymore, I felt that weather was so cold, especially this morning. My dad drove the car to the airport, I felt so happy. Yeah, I would take the first flight to Bangkok. I would meet In, I couldn't hold I myself anymore. I felt that leaved him with loss of contact should be so cruel for him, he didn't deserve it at all.

My mom was also in the car. Actually she supposed that I would stay at home longer. Two days ago, I needed to visit a doctor as I got a bit problem with my stomach. Don't worry mom, I would be okay. I promised for visiting her in the next holiday. I told her everything I felt, she understood it well. Thank you mom, for always supporting me.

Finally, we arrived in the airport. I walked toward the airport first gate, followed by mom and dad. Then, we reached the gate where I had to enter check in counter. It means that they had to let me alone. Seems they were so worrying about me.

"Mom, dad. I am adult now. Don't worry about me so much, naaa" I beg them

"Actually I still miss you so much, son" said mom

"Me too" I hug her

"Let him go freely. He want to go for studying instead of war. Don't make him feel so sad" told dad to mom

"Dad, don't be so harsh to mom"

"Hsh, you always in her side. What I am to you?" asked him to me

"You are my best dad" I hug him also, tightly

"For me, you are still my toddler" he told me

"Hahaha, don't say that, dad. I have been this big"

"Okay, please go for check in. Your departure time is so close" said mom

"Okay, see you mom, dad. I will call you whenever I arrive in Bangkok"

"Okay, son. I love you" said mom

"I love you too, mom, dad"

"Study hard, son" said dad

"Sure. Drive safely, the car is too old. Don't use it as race car, naaa"

"Don't tease me. That is my favourite car"

"See you all, I love you so much"

Then, I left them. I walked to check in counter

"Take care of your health. Eat well, don't be hungry, son"

I heard that was my mom's voice. I turned my body and nodded. I smiled and gave kiss code with my lips. They smiled at me. That was the nicest smile from my parent. See you next holiday mom, dad. I would miss you so much.

--*--

Proceeding from previous chapter.

In POV

I was waiting for their answer, I needed to know where Sun was.

"My son, sit down please. We will tell you" Sun's mom told me

Then I sat on my chair. She also sat, beside me.

"I am sorry I need to tell this to you. Unfortunately, Sun leaved this city by this morning. He took the first flight to Bangkok"

I was so freezing, I didn't believe in that.

"What? Is it serious?" I asked her

"We are really sorry" Sun's dad told me