Part 44: Together with Me

In POV ~ Continued from Chapter 42

I laid beside of him on the bed. I tried for so long to calm him down.

I was so confusing as I still didn't know what happened to him. He came to condo with still wearing his uniform, then run toward me and crying a lot. I asked him for several times, but he didn't answer my question.

Then, we laid on the bed. I hug him tightly. I caressed his back.

"What happened?", I asked him

He didn't answer me. I just felt from my chest that he was shaking his head.

"Okay. It is okay", I told him.

I kissed his forehead, then his hair.

"Don't go anywhere", he finally told me

I was actually so confusing. I didn't understand what he was talking about.

"Of course, not. I am here with you", I told him. He deepened his head to my chest, I hug him as tight as I could.

"I am with you, so everything will be okay", I told him. "It is okay if you want to sleep. I am here with you"

I caressed his back, until we felt asleep.

--*--

I woke up as I heard something noisy.

I saw to the space beside of me, I couldn't find him. I was sitting on my bed, I looked around. Then, I realized that he was in the bath room.

I walked to take water. I saw dinner set that I prepared had been gone.

I sat while I was drinking. Sun went out from the bathroom, he looks so fresh.

He seems a bit shocked when he saw me. Then, he walked toward me. "I am so hungry", he told me

"Really?". Then, I stood up. "I will prepare our late dinner"

"Don't need to. I will prepare it"

"Why?"

"Because I abandoned your prepared dinner. I will pay for this time", he pushed me to sit again.

I followed his order. "Okay", I told him

Then, he warmed steamed duck that I bought. He was a bit busy in the kitchen before he prepared warm rice.

"What are you cooking?", I asked him. He walked to me with a bowl of something. "What is that?"

"The sauce"

"Sauce for our dinner has been available"

"You will don't like that"

"Why?"

"Trust me. You will like my sauce more", he assured me

"Let's try"

Then, I took the steamed duck then dipped in the sauce. I started my dinner. No word from my mouth, I just gave him my two thumbs up. He smiled to me.

Our dinner has been finished. Then, I got a pudding for appetizer. "Come here", I told him.

"What?", he asked me

I waved my hand. I asked him to come to close to me. He walked toward me and grab his body, suddenly. He was shocked, but he sat on my lap perfectly.

"In.....", he whined at me

I smiled. I took a full spoon of pudding and tried to feed him. When it was close and he opened his mouth, I directed that pudding to myself. I let him with his disappointment face.