Part 6: Ice Tea Honey Lemon

Sun POV

So many people said that if you are closed to someone, you will be the one who know him better. I knew him since I was in M5, it means one year. Then, right know, this semester will be almost ended in just a few weeks further. Totally, I have been with In for about 1.5 years. I think I am now really closed to In, but do I really know him better? I think no at all.

A few weeks ago, I had to face with how kiddos he is. He asked me for anything unimportant just to make me give him more attention. It was really interesting, but furthermore, I have no patience anymore. My patience for one year will be drawn by him for just a half day.

But sure, I cannot hate him even for any single moment. Every time I will start to be mad, he will act so cute or doing something funny and weird. Sure, I cannot control myself. Did you remember with the lost of blue underwear with white waist? Yeah, he still talking and looking for it, unfortunately around my room. Yes In, you can do anything here but you have to know I am not pervert.

Actually I am really happy if I sleep over in In's home, but during weekend only. If it happen on weekday, my morning has to be rush to my rooftop, preparing uniform and books. I will always sleep over there without any preparation as In forced me to stay there. He can ask his mother to make me stay there. You know that I cannot say 'no' to his mother as she is really nice to me. In said that he will help me, but you know he will not. He just insist to peek when I am in the bathroom. Last time, I smacked his head with towel as I know him take a peek on me. He just smirking, ohhh In, you're really rascals.

About P'Jenny, don't ask me about her. She said that I am is her First Boyfriend. But, she never stand in my side. She always with In, I suspected they have secret agreement regarding me. I need to know about it, really. As everything done by In, it shall be supported by P'Jenny. And readers, you have to know may be In is the biggest consumer for P'Jenny shop, he will try every single new snack from her shop. If you come to my room, I will welcome you. My small cupboard will be full of snacks and beverages, then I had to pack my cloth in the paper box. Poor me. In said that this is would be really important in the emergency condition. But we know that our country is not in war, right? Even no alien will attach us. But he still did that, buy so many snacks and put it in my cupboard. May be I can open new snack shop on third floor. Ups, sorry P'Jenny.

Readers, actually I am now really happy as my rooftop room becomes nicer than before. It could only be happen because of my In. Thank you In for your kindness. But I have really long story about this room upgrade. And you need to know about what happen to this room a few days ago.

I think that In got his period, as he was really sensitive. Hahahaha. I didn't allowed to close with anyone, his possession increased amazingly, he became more kiddos.

2 weeks ago, my class got one transferred student from M6/3, her name is Rose. She is a nice girl. Several student said that she need to be transferred to new class as she got bad depression in her old class. They said that she has personal problem with his ex-boyfriend and she got really bad bully from the class regarding her depression. I didn't really know the truth of that issue, moreover I didn't really care.

Rose is actually really friendly, but she only talked little. As I had also problem with bullying before, from my In hahaha, I think that Rose required a new friend in my class. As new transferred student, I knew how she feel.

Since the first day transferred, she always sit by herself. I ask the permission from In to accompany her. But, do you know what he said?

"I will not share you with anyone"

Please In, it just a new member of our class. I just need to be a nice friend to her. But, you have to know In is still In. He has 2 normal ears, but If I talked to him about something he didn't like, he would acted that his ears were totally closed. Really bad boy, but I still love him so much. Kiss on his puffy cheeks. Hahaha