Part 45: The Last Hug

Sun POV

I and In went out from teacher room, with our sight down. I thought that we would be toilet janitor along of our high school.

Actually, as we leaved school intentionally a few days ago, we got a punishment. We were interrogated after school for a few minutes, then we admitted that were wrong. We got punishment. We had to clean toilet after school for a week.

But, in another side, our parent were invited to come to school. For In, it would be easier as his parent were abroad then they would not be coming. But for me, it would be complicated. For sure, I couldn't tell my aunty about this problem. Telling my parent in Chiang Mai was also impossible.

But, if I told my aunty about that problem, she would not come to school. She would not embarrassed herself due to my problem. So, I also decided not to tell her.

Today, we were called to Head Master office. We apologized as our parent couldn't come. We told them our reason, but they suspected us were lying. Then, Head Master decided not to make this problem longer. Our punishment were extended as a month. It means that we had to clean toilet until final exam of this semester.

Such a bad news.

I walked beside of In. "Are you sad?", I asked him. He just gave his cute face over me, making fun of his tongue. It made me smile. "Are you regretting that?" , I asked him again

"Regretting about what?"

"This punishment will not happen if I didn't ask you to leave school that day", I told him.

"Not.... At all", he replied in front of my face directly

"Why?", I turned my sight down

"Because I was so happy to be with you", he whispered close to my ear

I saw at him, then I smiled.

"So lovely janitors". We startled with that voice. I turned my face, he was Copper who possibly behind us along that time. "Looks so sad. What happened to both of you?", he asked me.

In heavily sighed. He didn't answer Copper's question, nor me. Copper lifted his shoulders seems wanted to ask 'why' without word.

"Our punishment has been extended", I replied him

"Why?"

"Because our parent didn't come to school", In replied him

"That is better"

"What do you mean?", I asked to Copper

"It should be better if you get punishment without knowing by your parent. Unless, it would be worse", he told us

"Ahhhh... You are well experienced in this field", In teased Copper

I just smiled. I recalled that Copper was a rascals for along time. "Do you want me to punch you?", Copper warned In

"So temperamental boy", In shook his head

"Stop, guys", I asked them

"Okay. I am up. I want to go home", Copper told me.

"Don't you want to give us ride?", In asked to Copper

"No. Both of you need to clean toilet before going home", he smirked

I looked at In, we were so disappointed. We couldn't go home as we had to clean toilet before we went home.

Then, Copper walking away from us. He turned his body and said "Don't do something dirty in toilet". He played with two of his index fingers.