Part 41: Condo

Sun POV

In parked his car.

He dragged my hand. He didn't ask for anything, but it was clear that I had to follow him. We walked to the building, we entered the elevator. It run so smooth, I didn't realized that it was moving. Then, I heard the sound then the elevator's doors were opened.

We arrived on elevation 27. I walked behind him, I saw around. It was so quiet. All rooms with similar doors, with only different on its number.

Then, In stop in front of door 2708. He entered the pass code, then the door was opened. He entered the room, then I followed him.

I was mesmerized by that room. Its colour, its furniture, and everything. It was so luxury.

"Is it 5 star hotel?", I murmured

I walked to aside. It should be not a hotel. It has a kitchen. But, possibly that luxury hotel had a kitchen in each room.

"Do you like it?", he asked me

I didn't answer him. I still looked around

"Ai Sun.....", he whined at me

"Ah, what?"

"Answer me"

"What?"

"Do you like this room?"

"Why should you ask me about that? You are the one who lived here"

He hit my arm softly.

He dragged me to the bed. It was so good, puffy. Then, I laid on it. I thought that it was so amazing for having this room. But, I still love my room in Chiang Mai. It was my precious room.

Suddenly, In moved himself above me. I tried to escape from him, but it was too late. Both of his hands were holding my hands and his legs locked my tights.

"In, what are you doing?"

"Didn't I tell you?"

"What?"

"You will get new experience with me this night"

"Don't joke at me"

"I am not joking"

"What will you do?"

"Just see"

He moved his lips toward me. But, I avoided that. I moved my head aside. He should kiss the bed.

He smirked and said "Try to escape from me as much as you want"

"Loose me, In", I asked him

"I will not"

"I will be shouting then everyone will come here"

"Just try. Every single room is sound proven. Most of them are still empty. Try to shout"

Oh God. It should be true as it was so quiet. Seems I would not safe that night.

"Okay. I admitted that. My Facebook status was for you", I told him

"I don't believe in you"

"That is true"

"I got first answer. It was not for me, so you cheated on me. It means that ........ Get your punishment here"

He tried to kiss me. Fortunately, I could avoid that. He was disappointed.

"Okay, I surrendered"

I smiled. I was so happy as I thought he will stop.

Unfortunately, "No kissing, no foreplay. Just let's go to the point"