Part 2: Special Ramen for My In

It has been almost 8.00 AM, the class will be started soon. In has prepared his books and pen, he is 100% ready for the first subject today. Unfortunately, no smile and only sullen face, but he is still cool and nice boy. No doubt about it.

Suddenly, Sun comes to the class and walk in hurry, towards to In. He looks not really good with tangled uniform, but his happy face make him still looks nice. He open his bag and take out something

"Tadaa, this is new ramen that I found last night. This is really delicious, sure. I get one for you with non spicy varian. You will like it so much, really" give instant ramen to In

"I don't want to"

"Why? This is speacial for my In. Really yummy and.... "

"Where were you going last night?"

"I,, emm", "I,, ..." Sun bowed his head, can't talk any word

"I don't want this ramen. You can eat that by yourself"

"It's ok, I will. But, i have several snacks, do you want to....." said Sun, slowly

"Don't talk to me for today"

"Why?" said Sun fast

In doesn't reply with any word, his eyes just look to Sun sharply. And Sun will understand, directly.

There is only quietness, no any word between Sun and In. Several times Ai Nam tried to melt the situation, asking for anything not important. But there is no good result.

Second subject for this morning will be started soon. Sun seems so nervous, he can not sit confortably. Several times he goes to toilet, no one knows what is he doing overthere. He brings a plastic bag when he goes to toilet; In pretty sure that Sun will eat some snacks as before.

But this is really odd and unusual. Ai Nam tried to find out what is happen. But, Sun will reply in simple and common words.

"I am okay, Ai Nam. Thank you" said Sun

--*--

It is now lunch break time. Almost all of student go to canteen. But, In is still in the class, play with his phone.

Sun has been gone to the toilet since about 30 minutes ago, and didn't come back, yet. In thinks that Sun is going to canteen directly, as a few days lately.

After a few minutes, Ai Nam and Copper comeback to the class. Also all of the student.

They pack their books and take the bag for go home. Today, class will be only a half day. Then all of student will be going home earlier. They are looks so happy.

"See you tomorrow" said Copper and left the class, directly

"In, do you know where is Sun?" asked Ai Nam

"Sure he is now still in canteen, he is always starving all the day"

"Don't talk like that to my Sun. I didn't se him in canteen today" said Ai Nam

"May be he is eating in the toilet" with smile

"You are so mean. How could you talk like that about Sun"

"Let's go home"

"No, I will be waiting for Sun. His bag is still here"

"Okay, I will be going first. See you tomorrow"'

"See you, In"

Then, In is trying to standup from his chair while Ai Nam packs all of Sun's books. Unfortunately, she cannot hold Sun's bag correctly. Several stuffs are coming out from the bag.

"Ai Nam, how could you be like this?" In complained her

"I am sorry, I suppose not to do it" said Ai Nam

In and Ai Nam pick several item from the floor to Sun's bag. They can see that a few of them are snacks. But, there is also a big black plastick inside of Sun's bag. They insist to know what is that.

By eye code from In, Ai Nam open the bag. There are few clear plastik bags, more than 10 bags. There are sign on almost of the bags "3x1" "2x1". This is medicine.

"What is that?" asked In

Ai Nam doesn't answer that question. She is trying to understand what is medicine for?

"Ai Nam, what is that?" asked In again

No answer from Ai Nam's mouth, she directly run out from the class.

In just realized that all of items in the bags are medicine, from several doctors. He is now also running, follow Ai Nam. They are going to man toilet, looking for Sun.

"Sun, what happen with you?"