Part 1: I am Growing Boy

This morning is quiet shiny. Class M6/6 is now really crowded, door is opened and here he is, In. Sight seeing, looking around, seems he is searching for some one.

Sun is raising his left hand, meanwhile his right hand is knoking a chair besides him. And still, with his best smile for In. Really nice, then In walks towards him and sit directly.

"You look not really happy, In" said Sun

"No, it is just my face" said In, shortly

"Really? You really so weird this morning. This is not your best face, so far I know"

"Nooo, you are the one who are really weird lately. I think since last night that you tend to be really suspicious"

"O hoo, what is wrong with me? I'm Sun Arkin. I'am still okay" said Sun, smirking

"I will find it out, SOON" look away

"Ouh, I am so afraid of it" with smile

In doesn't look to Sun anymore, class will be started. One teacher already in the class, all of student are preparing the books.

In is really unhappy lately. He thinks that Sun is not like Sun anymore. Lately, during class, Sun often goes to toilet, really suspicious. One time In follow Sun to the toilet. He found that Sun comes to toilet just to eat some snacks. Of course, In insist to know why should Sun do that things. But, always, Sun is coming with stupid reason "I am growing boy, i have to eat more"

During lunch time, Sun will be running as the first one to canteen, ordering two portions for his lunch. Then he will eat it faster, look like he is starving. For In, this is not really normal. For reason, one more time, Sun has stupid reason "I am growing boy, i have to eat more"

In cannot accept those reason actually. But he cannot get the main reason, so far. In knows, Sun is someone who cannot talk how he feels to another one, even to In. It has been a problem several weeks ago, but In is still trying to understand. This is Sun, with his unique personality.

--*--

This is lunch time, bell has just been rang. As estimated by In, after the teacher left the class, Sun run from the class, directly. He just left his books on the table.

Even he doesn't talk one word to In who beside him. Or Ai Nam and Copper who are sitting in front of them. In looks towards Copper and Ai Nam, both of them are just shook their head. As simple they said "I don't know, what's wrong with him?"

In just pack his books and of course Sun's. He knows that Sun will be running to the canteen. Slowly, he walks to canteen.

At that place, after sight seeing, In said "there". Sun is sitting alone, he is really busy with 2 plates for his lunch and several bottles of beverages. In walks towards him and sit in front of him.

Seems that Sun doesn't realized that In is now in front of him. He is really busy with his lunch.

"Sun", "Sun", "Ai Sun" called In

"Yes, what?" with his mouth full of rice

"Slow down"

"You can order your food, this is all mine" without looking to In

"Sun Arkin, I said that you have to be slow down. Unless you will get stomach problem if you eat like that"

"Why??? I am- ..."

"I am growing boy, i have to eat more" said In, faster

Sun just realized that In a bit mad at him. He put the spoon and fork from his hand. Cleaning his mouth. Slowly he raise his head, his eyes towards In's.

"I am sorry" said Sun, slowly

At that moment, Ai Nam and Copper come to them. They realized that the condition is not really good.

"I and Copper will order our lunch. In, do you want me to order for you?" Ai Nam initiates to break the vague

"No, I lost my appetite by seeing a table full of food"

Copper give eye contact to Ai Nam to hurry up, they go to get their lunch. Meanwhile, Sun is still freezing in front of the cold, In.

"Do you want to say something?" asked In

"I don't know what are you talking about. I am still fine and ...."

In left Sun in the canteen. Sun is now speechless, he doesn't know what to do.

A few times later, Ai Nam and Copper comes around Sun. They are a bit shocked as In is not there anymore. They just eat their food, no single word comes from all of them. This is the most silent lunch time, as remember by Ai Nam

--*--

Lunch time has been finished, then class will be started again. In is ready on his chair, preparing his book for next subject. Sun just come from canteen, together with Ai Nam and Copper.

He walks toward In, then sit besides him. In still mad at him, he ignore eye contact with Sun.

"You didn't take your lunch" Sun gives snack and a bottle of lemon tea to In

"I will not be growing anymore, just eat by yourself"

"Did you still mad at me? I am sorry" beg Sun

In doesn't even see to Sun.

"Do you want to acompany me toning? I will be going to ..."

"No" said In, shortly

"Oh, it's okay" said Sun, disappointed

After end of class, In just hurry to pack all of his stuff. Then, directly walking out from the class. Sun, run a bit faster to catch him. Sun hold his hand, but In seems not really comfortable.

In removes Sun's hand and go home, letting Sun alone with his disappointed face. Surprisingly Oh is coming from the behind

"Are you fighting?" said Oh

"Nosy" Sun, sullen face

"This new couple is really lovely a few days ago. But, what happen today? Will you divorce before married?"

Sun directly hit Oh's head, and left him.

"Am I wrong?" smirking

Peach just laugh out loud to see what happen in front of her.