Part 4: Mango Tango

It has been almost two weeks since Sun was diagnosed with GERD, he is going better and better. He need to attend routine check-up for once in 4 days to ensure that he will be one hundred percent healthy. Seems to be clearer that his disease is caused by stress instead of food lifestyle. In often mock at Sun for his initiative to eat as much as possible to avoid stomach-ache, specifically to eat in the toilet. Eating two plates for lunch as he didn't get breakfast and dinner are made by In as issue to mock with Sun. "Are you camel, Ai Sun? Hahaha". Left Sun with facepalm.

For this two weeks, Sun is forced to stay in In's home. It should be not really comfortable for Sun especially with In's parent.

Without any discussion with Sun, In initiated to talk to his parent about Sun's problem. They were 100% understand the problem and his mother asks Sun privately to stay at their home. They said that having two sons are really amazing. It made In is really happy.

Furthermore, In's mom has visited Sun's aunt to ask her permission, she hope that Sun will stay with In frequently as they have so many school project together. Moreover, they are now close to University Entrance Test. Staying at In's home will be easier for them, especially for In as he is lazy student. She didn't tell Sun's aunt about Sun's healthy issue. Sun's aunt seems couldn't refuse this idea and just agreed with that.

Sun is more opened, now. He can start to talk about what he feels, what he wants, what he likes and what he doesn't like. But, Sun is still Sun. He thinks too much about anything, even for simple things. He always think deep and so long. He still feel a bit uncomfortable to stay in In's home, eventhough his aunt and In's parent have given permission.

At the beginning, In forced Sun to stay in his home for his recovering issue. But, as Sun is getting better, it couldn't be a reason anymore.

In doesn't like to talk about this fact as he doesn't want Sun stay away from him. In refuse to discuss about this fact from several times. Last night, they didn't talk anything as small hard argumentation during dinner time, sure about where should Sun stay.

--*--

In the morning, they have been ready to school. After getting breakfast, they start to bus stop. In tried to avoid Sun, seems he is still mad about Sun's plan to leave his home. During the walk

"In, wait for me" ask Sun

But In still walk faster than usual. Then, Sun hold his hand

"In, I am sorry. I will be not talking about that. Okay?"

In stops, directly and see towards Sun.

"I don't like you talk about leaving my home"

"Yes, I know. I will not talk about it this time. Please smile, there are more two wrinkles on your face as you mad at me all the night" smirking

"This is your fault if I look older than I have to be"

"Yes, sure. I will serve you my recipes for everlasting secret of ancient queens"

"But, I am not a queen" In with facepalm

"Ah, you are right. Ok, let's eat frozen food for tonight" said Sun with sullen face

"Ohoooo, my Sun is now mad at me"

"Don't talk to me" said Sun and walk faster

"Sun, Ai Sun, wait for me" called In, run behind Sun

--*--

School hour will be almost ended, all of student are preparing his bag for going home, including In and Sun. As In is now Class Leader for M6/6, he need to collect the assignment of the class and send it to the teacher room.