Part 11: Fish Ball Rice Noodle

Oh POV

After In left my home, seems I couldn't proceed my job. Just to sleep, hahaha. In, you had to take responsibility as you ruin my day.

So, I just lied on the bed lazily. Then...

"Oh"

I heard that voice, sure, my mom didn't like me for doing nothing on the bed. Mom, I was you son.

"Ohhhh, wake up" she called me again

I didn't reply it at all.

"If you don't come here, I will pour the water to you"

"Mom, why?"

Then, I walked toward her

"What is happen, mom? I am still sleepy" I said to my mom

"Sleeping is enough. Take a bath soon, you are so stink" she closed her nose

"Mooooom, don't say that"

"Go to bath room, you have to clean your body"

"Mom, I am so tired. We ride by bus for almost 12 hours. See my butt is now thinner as before"

"Go to bath room, then breakfast. Make it thicker"

"I will never win to talk with you, mom"

"I am your master. I told you how to speak. You will never win over me" she said with smile

"That is why I love you so much, Mom" I hug her from behind

"I love you too, but I still don't like your smell. Get off of me"

"Hahaha, yes. I just realized that I am so stink"

"That is why your friend just been short here, I think he will vomit during driving his car"

"Don't be so dramatic, Mom. In is sick"

"Really?" asked her with fully curiosity

"Yes, his sweetheart is missing" I told her

"What sweetheart?" Peach came around us

"Peach, what are you doing here?" then I left them. I was embarrassed as I just wore a singlet and I didn't want Peach smell my stink

I run to the bathroom. Then, I clean myself as soon as possible, I need to talk to Peach before she left. I missed her so much as several days I went to Chiang Rai. Then I chose my T-shirt as soon as possible meanwhile I heard Peach was still talking with my mom. Then, I walked to them.

"Peach, please come in" I said to her

"Yes, please come in, Dear. You can join Oh for breakfast" asked my mother

"Thank you" replied Peach

Then, Peach followed me to the dining room. I prepared the plates, for me and Peach.

"Oh, you can take breakfast by yourself"

"Why? You don't like our food" asked me

"No, I just finished my breakfast before I come here"

"Okay, I will be fast. You can wait a few minutes, please"

"It is okay, enjoy your breakfast. I will be waiting here"

Then, I take the food and starting my breakfast. Thank you mom for the food this morning, I missed this food as we stayed out of home for a few days.

"Oh, let me ask you" said Peach

"What?" I was a bit shocked

"Don't be so shocked. I just In driven his car quickly. Did he visit you?"