Part 23: Chocolate Cube

Sun POV

It was Wednesday. I planned to meet with In by this morning as I had to get his explanation about what I saw last night. Thinking about what happened between them last night, made my chest feel shrinking. I couldn't close my eyes along last night.

As usual, I needed to use bus to go to school. I met with P'Jenny during my way to the bus stop, she said that I need to get enough of sleeping. She acknowledged it from my face. She said "Don't be panda eyes, my boyfriend". I laughed at her, thank you for caring of me.

I arrived in the school, 30 minutes before we started the class. I realized that In and Rose had not arrived, yet. I sat on my seat, beside of Ai Nam as Copper would be absent for several days.

Then, Ai Nam arrived and walked to her seat. She saw at me and gave really nice smile. I replied her with my weak smile. "Good morning, girl", I greeted her.

Her gaze turned into weird, she replied "good morning". "Are you waking up during the night?", Ai Nam proceeded. I didn't gave her any word, I just smirked then she knew what I mean.

"Why?" she asked me shortly

"Nope"

"Something happened, right?"

I nodded my head.

"Is that about In?" she asked again

I just nodded my head, I didn't give her any single word.

"Get your time with him, then talk directly. Okay?" she asked me and hold my hand

"Thank you" I said to her

Ai Nam offered me Chocolate Cube. "Mood buster" she told me. She took one piece and ate it directly. "Seems someone is missing her sweetheart. Is it so stressful?" I teased her.

"Are you talking about me?" she asked me

"Nope, I just........" I turned both of my eyes toward her

"Sunnnnnnn" she gave me sullen face, I laughed at her

"How is going about Copper? Is he good?" I asked her

"He will start to present his project by today, in the first turn"

"He will make it easily, I know him"

She nodded. I started to eat chocolate from her, it was so good. I saw at In seat, he didn't come, yet. The bell was ringing, it means that class would be started, soon.

Suddenly, In and Rose came to the class together, by running. They tried to catch their breath. They smiled a lot. I had to wait for several times before I talk with In. But, seems I had to cancel my plan as teacher for first subject had been arrived in the class.

--*--

Sun POV

The first subject for this morning had been ended, we have 5 minutes before next subject. I walked to In, I asked him to go out as I needed to talk with, 4 eyes only. At early, he refused my request. But, after Rose persuaded him, finally he said yes.

I walked to the same corridor as yesterday, he walked behind me. I stopped my step, he almost hit my back. I turned toward him, I saw that In avoided my sight. "In...." I called him.

"In, look at me" I called him again

"Hmm" he still avoided his sight from me. He looked around

"I have a question for you. Please answer it honestly, na" I talked with touching his hand. He expelled my hand and answer "hmmm"