Toga's eyes widen as she boticed that your grip on her neck tightened. Flashes of lightning began to appear on your other hand, and that made the other blond panic, "(y/n) w-wait!"

"So you're that person who ruined my family?" you asked firmly, and Toga genuinely felt death was approaching her. She started to cough as you started to choke her. Her hands were grabbing your arm, trying to yank you away.

"Do you hate me that much that you're willing to ruin my family?" you snapped, teeth were gnashing together in anger. Your eyebrows drew together as you tried to fight the tears that were forming into your eyes.

your mind just went blank, there's nothing else you could've think of but finishing Toga off. Tears gradually fell from Toga's eyes as she felt that her throat was starting to clog. It was suffocating but in her mind, she thought that she probably deserved it.

You aimed your hands at her, attempting to punch her as she was practically vulnerable. Toga looked right you in the eye, "S-sorry..." she said as she gasped for air.

You started to breathe heavily, while the tears you were keeping at bay started to fall from your eyes. You are frustrated. You felt like you're so angry that you wouldn't be able to feel even a small pity for Toga.

Your quirk slowly started to disintegrate. You took your hand away from Toga's neck, which she quickly grabbed the chance to catch her breath.

You realized there is no time for you to dwell on that issue. It was all in the past now and you can't turn back time. You felt all your anger resurging but this time, you took a deep breath in to talk to her calmly.

You roughly wiped the tears from your face, eyes were red and swollen and you felt the weights on your heart as you tried to find a place for any forgiveness in your heart for Toga.

"(y/n)... I'm really sorry... I k-know you won't even forgive me... But please let me help you..." Toga tried to reach for you but you shoved her hands away from you. Toga took her hands back as her voice were also quivering. Her lips trembled, but she already accepted that fact that she did deserve yoir hatred. What she did was unacceptable and if she was in your place she would feel the same. She tried to hold her tears back as she began to feel guilty and regretful.

You clenched your hands, balling it into fists as your eyes were glued on the stirring wheel right in front of you. You couldn't even blink, as you tried to contemplate what happened.

You turned to her, meeting her golden orbs, "If you're the reason why I lost my memories... Why are you still helping me? You could just run away and let me live without having my memories." you asked in a firm tone, your (e/c) eyes staring right into hers.

She looked away after meeting your gaze, she diverted her attention towards the outside of the window. She took a deep breathe in as she spoke, "I tried to run away, (y/n). But my guilt wouldn't let me sleep at night thinking what have I done to you and Bakugou, I won't be able to forgive myself if I didn't do anything to even help you." she answered you, and right from the bottom of her heart, she was sincere in helping you.

Your eyes were wandered, as you started to breath in a rapid, shallow way. You are too mad, but you understand her reason. She did those things because she was blinded by her hatred towards you.

Toga saw how sadness clouded your feature, "I'm sorry..." she apologized once more.

You began to start the car again and started to drive again, you never gave Toga an answer, since you planned that you're going to resolve this matter with Toga after you had retrieved your children. Your family comes first.

Silence began to envelop the atmosphere but was interrupted when you spoke again, making Toga turn to you.

"I can't bring myself to hate you." you started, while Toga was left dumbfounded. She wondered why wouldn't you want to hate her. What she did was undeniably worthy of your hate.

You couldn't bring yourself to hate her. Sure you felt furious and wanted to beat her up for what she did. But when you think about it, she did it because she was blinded by hate.

Toga bit her lower lip as she tried not to cry. She clenched her hands, while her eyes glued on her lap. Toga thought that you didn't deserve all of this. You were a great hero, you were a great mother and a great partner for Katsuki. Toga couldn't help but admire how strong you were after all that happened.

She swore to protect you, even if it cost her life. Toga knew that you wouldn't forgive her, and she swore that she would spend her life asking for forgiveness, and in that way she could atone for her sins.

Your lips curved into a sad smile. Your felt a pang on your chest as you realized how fucked up your life was, "I couldn't forgive you just yet. But.. I still need your help in getting Aoi and Akashi back... So will you assist me one more time, Toga?" you asked her.

Toga's tears began to roll down from her eyes as she nodded. She gripped her chest as she felt all kinds of overwhelming emotions. She turned to you as she smiled at you genuinely, without hiding any maliciousness against you.

"I would love to... hero."