a new dancing duo 60

4 year skip

i sat in carters room with him putting on his clothes. nick came in right next to me with hannah all dressed and waited. i picked carter up to examine his outfit which was, some black adidas joggers, an adidas logo shirt and some white adidas shoes. i nodded my head in approval and we all made our way downstairs. we both set the kids in their chairs and strapped them in and turned on the tv. nick and i went into the kitchen and started to make breakfast.

"what are we feeling?" i asked as i turned around to see nick. he was bent over on the counter resting his head on his hands with his eyes closed.

"i guess eggs and fruit" he replied because that was the easiest thing.

"ok" i said and got out the things for the eggs while he did the fruit, both of us still half asleep. after a few minutes of cooking we set the plates in front of the kids and they started eating, thank god they can on themselves now. nick and i both flopped over on the couch together.

"we can't fall asleep" i said as i snuggled into his hoodie.

"i know" he replied faintly as he began to fall asleep.

"HELLO!" someone yelled from the doorway. i jumped up from the couch in shock to see jack obnoxiously walking.

"uncle jack!" the kids both screamed as he walked towards them.

"hey guys, woah were you guys going?" he asked as he picked them up from their seats.

"we are going to dance class!" hannah said excited.

"wow that's so cool" he said walking into the living room and putting them down.

"did you finish your meal?" i asked them and they both nodded. "ok let's go to dance" i said and they both ran to the door.

"nick" i said slapping his face a little. he woke up in surprise and looked around "dance time" i said and he got up and walked to the door.

"so your just leaving me!?" jack yelled as we left the house with jack inside.

"yeah!" i shouted as i closed the front door and got in the car. nick placed his hand on my thigh and  drove us to the playground dance studio, aka my brothers. once we arrived we got out and made our way in. today matt was teaching a class for 4-6 year olds who want to dance, or more like their parents want them to dance. nick and i sat on the side bench to watch the class along with most other parents. i rested my head on his shoulder and brought my knee up to my stomach. nick grabbed my left hand and kissed my knuckles, something he always does.

the class started they were doing good for the most part. carter kept on getting confused but eventually he got it and hannah would sometimes doze off and not pay attention but they are four years old what can you expect.

"ok have a great day guys!" matt said as he high fives all the kids and they all ran to their parents. hannah and carter ran right towards us with huge smiles on their faces.

"mommy did you see what i did!?" hannah asked excited.

"i did mama you did great" i replied and kissed the top of her head.

"what about me dadda did you see me moving!?" carter asked.

"yeah bub you killed it!" nick said high fiving him.

"what do you say to uncle matt?" nick said as we walked over the kids.

"thank you!" they both said.

"yeah thank you" i said for them and smiled at my big brother.

"any time really, i also want to see you back teaching classes" matt crosses his arms.

"i will i will" i said and matt gave me a face that said that's bs.

"i will make sure she does" nick said and dapped up matt.

"they remind me of you bails, uncoordinated and confused" matt laughed and so did nick.

"wow i won't be teaching any classes" i said and matt shoves my shoulder.

"take care of my little sissy" he said walking towards the back office.

"of course!" nick yelled and we went on our way back home.