back at it 59

3 weeks later
nick walked into the pm house at 7 am with two coffees in his hands. he looked around but saw no one in the main floor so he headed upstairs to give bailey her coffee. he peaked through the crack the open door made and saw bailey playing with the twins.

she tickled their stomachs and made funny faces at them earning laughs. "morning" nick said as he entered the room. bailey looked up at him and smiled. she looked effortlessly beautiful, her hair in a low messy bun but it never looked better. she wore an oversized sweatshirt and fuzzy socks that made her look stunning. "i brought you this" i said handing her the coffee.

"thank you but i can't drink caffeine" bailey respectfully declined the coffee. "shoot i forgot" nick replied apologetically and placed the coffee in the nightstand. "don't worry about it" bailey said and smiled and then directed her attention to the babies. "look who is here" bailey said picking up hannah and 'flying' her over to nick. "hi baby, hi" nick said in a baby voice and kissed her head.

bailey picked up carter and they both went downstairs to feed them. nick and bailey sat in chairs while carter and hannah rested in their arms drinking milk from their bottles. "they have grown so much" nick said as he looked at hannah's size. "i know it's crazy" bailey replied and burped carter.

"let's go get these babies dressed" bailey said talking to nick but looking at carter. bailey pulled out a pink onesie for hannah with grey joggers and a cute hat. nick dressed carter in a white t shirt and grey joggers, such a him outfit. "ready for our date?" nick asked me as he place the babies in their carriages and i nodded. nick was really taking us seriously and really proving to me that i can wear the ring again. we walked out of the house and started to walk to a little cafe. "so what's the plan?" i asked him. "it's a surprise" he responded.

we walked to the little cafe and i just got an iced tea and a sandwich and nick got a sandwich as well. "i think it's time for me to come back home" i told him and a smile appeared on his face. "for real your not messing with me?" nick asked excited. "for real" i replied and he walked around the table and hugged me and kissed my cheek. "i missed you" nick said as he sat back down and got hannah and placed her on his lap. "i missed you too"

a couple days later

"ok i think that's everything" i said as nick placed the last bag down. considering how long i was at the prettymuch house and how much stuff i had gathered it was a lot. "are you sure?" nick asked sarcastically as he wiped the sweat from his forehead and walked into the kitchen to get himself a drink. "i'm going to unpack" i said taking some things up the stairs and to our room. i enter ed the room and i realized how much i missed it, everything my own bed, the house, nick. it's just so good to be back.

"you unpack everything?" nick asked as he walked into our room an hour later. "yeah i think" i replied hanging up the last of the babies clothes and standing up. "good we're going on a date" nick said. "what about the kids?" i asked him cleaning up the rest of the room. "maggie, ansley, izzy, and sammie are coming over" he replied leaning in the doorway looking at me. "ok, what should i wear?" i asked him walking up to him ready to exit the room. "something sexy" he said as he but his bottom lip making me shove his shoulder. "athletic clothes" he laughed and walked away.

"thank you guys really" i said as i handed carter over to sammie. "no problem, you nervous girl?" sammie asked sitting down on the couch with carter. "a little, it's our first date since everything" i replied and pulled a hoodie on, well nicks hoodie. "well your still wearing his clothes so i think that says something" izzy joked and we all laughed "don't be nervous, y'all both now how freaking in love you are with eachother" izzy said and the three girls nodded. "yeah" i replied and nick came down the stairs with hannah. "ooh is my baby all ready?" i asked walking up to them and tickling hannah's feet. "yes he is" nick replied smiling widely. "she wasn't talking to you!" izzy yelled from the couch and we all laughed. nick walked over and handed hannah to maggie and we headed out the door.

"i like the way you think" i said getting out of the car and walking towards the dance studio. "i know you haven't been in the studio in a while and i wanted us to get back into it" he said opening the studio doors for me. we walked into the studio that i had once owned and i immediately felt at home. since everything with the kids i gave my share of the studio to matt but i still technically could teach classes if i wanted. we set our stuff down on the side bench and started to get to work. at first we just freestyles but then we made up some choreography to ms. jackson by outkast.

"i missed that" i said as i took a sip of my water after we finished dancing. "me too" nick said doing the same. i walked over to nick after we cooled down and wrapped my hands around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder. he wrapped his hands around my waist and we swayed to the soft song of music playing in the background. "remember when we first met?" nick asked me. "how could i forget" i smiled at the memory. "you made me work for your number" nick said laughing at the memory and i did the same.