invitation 3

Your POV:

as i was running through the choreo one last time i saw the figures of five guys in front of the studio but i ignored them and continued dancing, i don't think they know i saw them. as continued dancing i heard a faint knock on the studio door which i locked because i didn't want any creeps or pervs coming in, once again ignored the guys. then he knocked a little harder, i stopped dancing and was a little pissed off, i went over to my phone shit off the music and walked up to the door. i stood there for a second looking at his features his sharp jaw line, his dreamy eyes, and his good ass hair. quickly i pointed to the sign posted on the door with the hours of the studio and mouthed the words "sorry were closed" and as i was about to walk away i heard him knock on the door again. i turned back around and said again "sorry were closed"

"yeah i can see that" he scratched his head "when can i go to a class here?"

"look online all the classes are posted on there and-" i was cut off by the kid saying "i'm sorry i can't hear you do to this door in between us." he pointed at the door. i didn't want to do this but i opened the door, no going to lie i was a little scared opening the door at 12 pm for some stranger and his 4 friends. 

"look i said that you can sign up online, all of our classes are posted on there." although the door was open i positioned myself in a way that prevented him from coming in.

"ummm what's the website called?" he asked

"theplaygroundla.com"

"i don't think i will be able to remember that." he said putting his hand on the back of his neck. once he said this his friends appeared behind him and asked him what was taking so long, and he said he was almost done. at this point i was just over talking to this kid and wanted to get him out of here along with his friends so i said "let me give you one of our cards" i walked back the office in search of a business card. once i found one i came back to the studio and saw all five guys in the studio and four of them were dancing and the one with the blue hair was recording them. as i walked out they stopped dancing and just stood around, i walked up to the kid i had been talking to handed him the card and said "it's on the back." but i was interested in their dancing skills.

i asked "why did you stop dancing" i smiled as i asked. they looked around at each other and eventually their eyes landed on the kid with the long blonde hair. 

he eventually said "we'll you didn't exactly invite us in soo..." he looked at me shrugging is shoulders. at this i smiled and plugged in my phone and shuffled my playlist the song that came on was bodied by futuristic and devvon terrell. "show me what you got" i said to the kid with the blonde locks and he started dancing as we hyped him up and stood around him in a circle. first he went and the the boy with the dreads and then the boy with glasses and then the kid with blue hair and then the Italian looking kid went. it's easy to say his dance moves stunned me, he was an amazing dancer. once he was done dancing he pushed me in and it's easy to say i fucked it up, in a good way and i could tell by every guys face that my moves shocked them to. 

"wow your a great dancer" the kid with blue hair said

"your not to bad yourself, all of you guys" i looked at all of them. then i made my way to a mini fridge close to where we were dancing and pulled out six waters for us and handed them to them  and we sat on the studio floor having a conversation. 

later in the conversation:

i sat with my knees crouched up to my stomach on the studio floor that was hurting my butt. "and to think i wasn't going to let you in" you said

"you didn't let us in we let ourselves in" austin said, and i rolled my eyes. i looked up at the clock and it said 3:37 am. "holy shit guys we have been talking for like 3 hours" i laughed 

"wow i didn't even realized the time" edwin said as he stood up and the boys mimicked him, "we should get going" he said as he went to hug me, i embraced his hug and hugged the other guys. 

"it was good to meet you guys i'm teaching a class in about 5 hours you guys should come" i said because i knew i wanted to see them again

"why do you think i got this card girl!?" nick said as he held the card in between in index and middle finger and had a smirk on his face. i roles my eyes and then the boys left, but right as i was about to leave nick ran back into the studio "hey i almost forgot can i get your number?" 

" umm let me think about it, no" i said in a sassy tone as i picked up my bag from the ground. a sad look appears on his face and then he said

"what can i do to get it?" i thought about it for a second and i had the perfect idea. "if you get picked by me to dance in front of the class to showcase the choreography then you can have my number if you don't too bad." i smiled. then he smiled and asked "what do i got to do to be picked?" i replied with "be the best dancer" i winked and then he walked out the door and i locked it behind him