five months 53

"i just...you know i love you right?" nick started and i begun to get worried. "yes" i replied. "i just, i don't think i can do this" nick said hanging his head low avoiding eye contact. "what do you mean this" i replied sternly. "you know" nick shrugged still looking down. "no i don't know" i stared at his head and could see his eyes shift on the floor. "the whole family thing"

it hit me like a bullet, i'm five months pregnant and he doesn't want to have kids anymore. "what the fuck do you mean" i replied angry. "i just don't think i'm ready, were too young." nick said finally looking up at me. "so your just going to leave me!" i yelled at him as i started to cry. "no, im not going to leave" nick said trying to hold my hands. "get your hands off of me" i spat "so if your not going to leave me, your going to raise kids you don't want?" i asked him confused as i hysterically cried.

"..." he store at me with a blank face. "i can't, i can't" i said standing up and walking away. "wait bailey!" nick called. "WHAT!" i screamed. "what is going to happen to us?" nick asked. "i don't know nick, one day we're happy and married, and then we get pregnant, and then you act weird because it's twins and go off and disappear and NOW now your telling your five month pregnant wife that you dont want to have the kids that ARE INSIDE OF ME. so you tell me nick WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO US!"

nick once again store at me silent. "pathetic" i scoffed and went to my room to gather some things and drove to the guys house. i opened the door letting myself in as i continued to cry. i walked into the living room heading towards the bedroom, but to my surprise there were quiet a few people over. diamond, carter, twiggy, duane, izzy, and choppy. they all looked at me, "hey guys sorry to just bust in." i said wiping my tears and heading toward brandons room which was nicks old one.

"bailey" i heard brandon call after me but i continued to walk. i made it into the room and sat right on the bed and continued to cry. brandon took a seat next to me and pulled me into a hug. "i'm here its ok" brandon said.

brandon's pov:
i had been sitting with bailey for about three hours and she finally feel asleep so i laid her on the bed and left the room. "yo what happened?" edwin asked concerned. "did everyone leave?" i asked and he nodded. "i don't know we didn't talk about it i just let her cry" i told edwin. "do you think it's something with nick?" edwin asked and i shrugged.

bailey pov:
i woke up to brandon sitting on his bed on his laptop. "hey" he said once he noticed me and put his lap top to the side. i gave him a closed mouth smile in response and checked my phone, i was asleep for five hours.

"what happened bailey?" brandon asked me sliding next to me. "he said he doesn't want to have the babies" i managed to get out with out crying. "what!?" brandon responded shocked. "he said he just couldn't do it, were too young" i said and tears started to fall. "stay here as long as you need" brandon said and i nodded.

austin's pov:
"guys we shouldn't be doing this" i said as zion and edwin pressed their ears up against brandons door. "shhhhhh" zion replied and i threw my hands up in defeat. "he doesn't want to have the babies" edwin said removing his ear from the door. i looked at him shocked and so did zion. we all stood there we didn't believe it we couldn't. 

nicks pov:
i sat in the studio alone. i wanted to punch something. i hated that i hurt bailey but i couldn't go through with it living a lie. "why, why" i cried to myself. i slammed my fists against the ground and stood up. i need to punch something. "ahhhh" i screamed as i drilled my fist into the studio mirror smashing it making all the glass fall to the ground. my fist was cut up and it hurt like hell, but  i derserved it